Recommending Ntr-Cuckold-Hotwife-Sharing-Cheating-Voyeurism-Swinging~ List of suggestions (08/2023) *137 games*

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 6, 2022
Guys, I played “culture shock” and “long story shorts” - I really liked them. Are there any other games like this where you play for a guy and the girl cheats on you?

It’s especially good if you can also choose the beta path as in “culture shock”.

Dec 16, 2022
Guys, I played “culture shock” and “long story shorts” - I really liked them. Are there any other games like this where you play for a guy and the girl cheats on you?

It’s especially good if you can also choose the beta path as in “culture shock”.
You mean like every NTR game ever? :unsure:

Some of my favorites atm in no particular order:
A couples duet
Nothing is forever (very long & still in early stages)
Lisa total investigation
Another mans wife
Between worlds (still early)
Because I love her / V1
Lost in paradise
Hotwife ashley

These are all of the netorase variety, but some have netorare paths too.
A couples duet has (potentially) the most beta MC ever. The early renders don't look very good, but don't let that discourage you, they get a lot better over time imo and the 'important' scenes look pretty nice.

Oct 6, 2022
You mean like every NTR game ever? :unsure:

Some of my favorites atm in no particular order:
A couples duet
Nothing is forever (very long & still in early stages)
Lisa total investigation
Another mans wife
Between worlds (still early)
Because I love her / V1
Lost in paradise
Hotwife ashley

These are all of the netorase variety, but some have netorare paths too.
A couples duet has (potentially) the most beta MC ever. The early renders don't look very good, but don't let that discourage you, they get a lot better over time imo and the 'important' scenes look pretty nice.
thanks for the answer! I've tried most of them - yes, "Lost in Paradise" is very good. But the rest of those listed are moving along the path that the husband/boyfriend himself contributes to the corruption of his wife.

And in “culture shock” they do a great job when the MC wants girls, but nothing works out for him.

I haven’t tried “Duet”, but it looks like it’s worth it.

Dec 16, 2022
thanks for the answer! I've tried most of them - yes, "Lost in Paradise" is very good. But the rest of those listed are moving along the path that the husband/boyfriend himself contributes to the corruption of his wife.

And in “culture shock” they do a great job when the MC wants girls, but nothing works out for him.

Yeah, that's what I mean with netorase, I usually stick to those routes. I'm not the biggest fan of those types of games where the MC is just lusting after the girls, I want them to be in a relationship :ROFLMAO:
I think The Spellbook has a route like that too, might wanna check it out. Haven't played all of it, so I can't recommend it exactly, but it looks decent.

Reactions: femdom worshipper

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Culture shock is like... Incest NTR?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I am following the beta ntr path in it. I like the story with Emma the most - this is key for me.
But it... It is... Incest ntr? :HideThePain: like you getting ntr'ed by your sister or something like that... I don't personally like those, that's why I ask

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

Couple's duet is fine.
Hotwife Ashley may seems like a corruption by husband but no because that game took a quick turn and husband isn't even important anymore as you are making more choices for her to bang different guys with or without his knowledge. So if you are looking to see the story in the husband POV then it might not be that good. Also heavy humiliation with penis cage, cum eating and such.

Try this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-unofficial-renpy-version-v0-04-1-xys_official.169039/ with her doing stuffs behind fiancee (MC) with his best friend, his dad, or fucking his old bully from school in front of him

Or this https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promise-best-left-unkept-v1-0-0-steam-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/
Quite a few endings and most of them don't end well anyway. The arguably "good" ending is when MC get back to his girl, eating a creampie left by the bully and then propose to her in front of the bully and the bully left because cannot take anymore of this weird shit. Aside from that the only fuck up ending I remember was when he impregnate MC's gf and the gf's mother in front of him then a long time later send a sextape of him fucking MC's new gf. Yep he is obssessed with cucking MC.

Oct 6, 2022
Couple's duet is fine.
Hotwife Ashley may seems like a corruption by husband but no because that game took a quick turn and husband isn't even important anymore as you are making more choices for her to bang different guys with or without his knowledge. So if you are looking to see the story in the husband POV then it might not be that good. Also heavy humiliation with penis cage, cum eating and such.

Try this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-unofficial-renpy-version-v0-04-1-xys_official.169039/ with her doing stuffs behind fiancee (MC) with his best friend, his dad, or fucking his old bully from school in front of him

Or this https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promise-best-left-unkept-v1-0-0-steam-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/
Quite a few endings and most of them don't end well anyway. The arguably "good" ending is when MC get back to his girl, eating a creampie left by the bully and then propose to her in front of the bully and the bully left because cannot take anymore of this weird shit. Aside from that the only fuck up ending I remember was when he impregnate MC's gf and the gf's mother in front of him then a long time later send a sextape of him fucking MC's new gf. Yep he is obssessed with cucking MC.
Thanks for the examples!

I tried “A Promise Best Left Unkept” - I didn’t really like it yet, the graphics of this style are not my thing.

"My Wife's a Star" I've heard about it, but haven't tried it. Or I tried and abandoned it, I’ll look later))

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes