Recommending Ntr-Cuckold-Hotwife-Sharing-Cheating-Voyeurism-Swinging~ List of suggestions (08/2023) *137 games*

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ELTigger

Dec 11, 2019
Hello man! Maybe you could do something like... Next to each game, put (under your vision) what kind of NTR it has, you know? I mean... For example, in the "Let the Nightshine in" game (my game, by the way :BootyTime:) you can put a note next to it saying something like "This game has several routes, so you can explore things like pure NTR, cuckolding, or swinging...". Or, on the other hand, for a game like "Laura Lustful Secrets" you can put "this game is purely NTR" or stuff like that, you know? That way maybe we know specifically what we're looking at. I really like your list, and I know there's the "Tags" option in there, I just feel like with this I said it would be a little more complete... This is just my personal view
It's a great idea, but I'm thinking here about the difficulty because I use google translator, when I start talking a lot the sentences get confusing =\

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
You can just put tag like "NTS", "NTR", "cuck", "poly" (polyamorous relationship), etc. instead of full description of what kind of ntr
It will keep it simple and efficient

Reactions: ELTigger

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
It could be worst, summer class,misfits, her desire, seeds of chaos, point of no return, nothing is forever, girlfriend unfettered, doors 2, Laura's island adventure

I'll prolly think of a few more

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I did a playthrough,then read there was a cuck route
I know there is a one where the black dude plays a cuck when you bang his girlfriend, and I think he can bang the chess girl while you watch

ELTigger

Dec 11, 2019
It could be worst, summer class,misfits, her desire, seeds of chaos, point of no return, nothing is forever, girlfriend unfettered, doors 2, Laura's island adventure

I'll prolly think of a few more
very good, the list is getting gigantic, getting better and better :D

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes