Recommending Ntr-Cuckold-Hotwife-Sharing-Cheating-Voyeurism-Swinging~ List of suggestions (08/2023) *137 games*

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 6, 2022
These games are really good, especially since I love games from this developer))

But that’s not what I meant - in the proposed games, the husband knows and approves of his wife’s infidelity.

I want to find where the wife is simply cheating on her husband without his consent.

From HTML, for example, I can name “Corrupt-Girlfriend” or “Corrupt Life”

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
These games are really good, especially since I love games from this developer))

But that’s not what I meant - in the proposed games, the husband knows and approves of his wife’s infidelity.

I want to find where the wife is simply cheating on her husband without his consent.

From HTML, for example, I can name “Corrupt-Girlfriend” or “Corrupt Life”
I didn't know you know the dev work !!!! "Make me happy" is a example of wife turn in a cheating slut!!!

Oct 6, 2022
I didn't know you know the dev work !!!! "Make me happy" is a example of wife turn in a cheating slut!!!
Hmm, I remember I started it and somehow didn’t complete it - I switched to “Lost in Paradise”.

And after reading the description of “Make Me Happy” I thought that everything there was with the approval of my husband - at least the beginning was like that...

So it’s worth watching it right now, if it’s real - “Make me happy” is an example of wife turn in a cheating slut!!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Hmm, I remember I started it and somehow didn’t complete it - I switched to “Lost in Paradise”.

And after reading the description of “Make Me Happy” I thought that everything there was with the approval of my husband - at least the beginning was like that...

So it’s worth watching it right now, if it’s real - “Make me happy” is an example of wife turn in a cheating slut!!!
Play the game !!! The name " Make me happpy" don"t reflect the reality of the game !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: femdom worshipper

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Looking for a game where is the MC is not the cuck but go's after the women like Lost in Paradise in the bully route?

Dec 16, 2022
Reactions: D Dog

fondestgold

Mar 4, 2018
Looking for games where a wife teaches someone younger and inexperienced about sex, like a nerdy or inexperienced student or neighbor for example. From the wife’s perspective or other’s. Preferably not censored. Something similar to Indecent Wife Hana, for example. Thanks!

happyfuntime

Dec 23, 2022
Looking for games where a wife teaches someone younger and inexperienced about sex, like a nerdy or inexperienced student or neighbor for example. From the wife’s perspective or other’s. Preferably not censored. Something similar to Indecent Wife Hana, for example. Thanks!
Devoted Wife is similar to Indecent Wife Hana. Almost a clone tbh. Perfect Housewife kinda has some of this as well but its not the main focus.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Hey there was this game I played a long time where you played as multiple protagonists the mc and hus family and everyone was cheating with everyone more or less can someone please help me find it

David3677

Jan 31, 2022
A game where husband cannot make her wife pregnant, he ask help for his friend to get her pregnant. I forgot the game name . Is anyone know the game..

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes