RPGM Completed NTR! Busy Life in the Town that Loves to Get Busy! [Final] [Thousand Year Village]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly I like the idea, but the map is like 10X to big and nothing is explained. I literally learned what the game wanted 5 minutes before getting a game over. It's just not well built.

Reactions: slexywexy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Only sex scene I've seen is with the Wife and Protagonist. nothing happens elsewhere.

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Either This dev just copied a terrible game that was never finished or this is his next try . It matters not what is here is not a game you randomly walk around with almost no context to find 1 single standing pic interactions with about 3-10 words . It seems the only thing changed is the map is a little dif and you now have a daughter too

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
This dev is the "quantity over quality" type, all of their games have low rating because everything suck.
They even copied maps from other games.

I don't even know why people still buy their game

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Absolutely fucking gigantic maps that are nearly completely empty with no indication of what to do next. What a piece of shit "game".

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Empty maps, no idea of what should i do because there you are just put in game.
Mother and daughter looks the same
Waste of time

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
That's [Final]? It surely feels like a version 0.01 Alpha, every NPC only has a random single line of dialogue (including the main characters), there's a huge empty map with no indications whatsoever and supposedly there's an order of how to "progress" the game but I couldn't bother to figure it out since nothing makes sense.

Reactions: Febui

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Sex with your OWN wife? What kind of depraved fantasies are you into?!
Maybe they're into netori, and like having sex with married women so much that they got married just to have one more to have sex with. Actually, that might make for a hilarious game. Have the MC reject some hot chick because he's already got a wife and she's single.

Noc9

Sep 10, 2021
Should be renamed NTR! Busy Life in the Town that Loves to Get Busy! [beta] [Thousand Year Village] ;)

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
i kinda loss my way first minute into the game... talk to someone and its midnight while the map is brightly lit... suddenly a guy sell me a gun... not sure wtf happening anymore

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
It seems like very bad game to play as sane person, Your playing it and consider the person MC is actually either in 30s and he depicted much older like 60s which makes me feel the developer couldn't stay in track with what hell is going on.
It said game was because he lived in city and he moved up ladder and moved to country for his daughter's health, Most women aren't that sexually inclined or active...Most women like wife from Japan stay at home or go shopping.
While dad character that players always end up playing either go Plinko Arcade wasn't not even available which irritated me other options he couldn't do as dad character was help improve behavior of his daughter.

It felt like scam game, to get you download it and then con where all things it said you could with game was draw you in and nothing was accessible.

I went to daughter's room expecting help her instead I found her masturbating I was like what the heck, That kind of early...usually that later in game, Other factor there no sense of time of within game, no daytime, or no night time clear understand time you ask npc and they tell you its early in morning sometimes, but when get him finally work you missed work day I was like what?

Daughter asks you walk her school? Its kind disorganized. If someone were fix some of things in this game please fix time in this game have dad either midday manager so he could help out with daughter and her inability behave.

Other is where is mother/wife of MC in this game I tried to locate her and zero chances you ever see her. House should should be redone. I felt like I was looking at doll house. Most of features in this game they should place it. when people interact it, there no load options.

Only time you see daughter and wife in same skit is when you touch bed. If someone else were take this I have strong feeling that person would fix all problems. I can't do it because every time I see this game I see missing stuff and think art is bigger issue and missed sex options they could used.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Paying for this game can arise a new kind of unavoidable NTR, where your hard earnt cash you are so fond of ends up in someone else's hands.

You stumble upon this fact with sorrow, as you try to get a refund, being oblivious that it's really gone forever.

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
This is the biggest trash I have ever seen. You get random NTR "scenes" when interacting with random NPC. And they are basicly just 1 sentence long like "You need some credits dont you?" and it ends. The map is completely empty and way to big for nothing.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes