• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - NTR! Busy Life in the Town that Loves to Get Busy! [Final] [Thousand Year Village]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sorreah

What is even going on? you walk around aimlessly, if you talk to someone sometimes events happen, where to work was super ambiguous and...I have no idea how any scenes trigger except sleeping with your wife and "walking in on your daughter"

The lines frequently make no sense and the game is a mess.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PantsRats

Plays like a first test release of a game, instead of the completed game it boasts. Interactions aren't described at all, which leaves you with questions instead of feeling like you're progressing anything.
    There's no real content to speak of either. Sometimes you'll get a small, one-sentence scene that alludes to your wife or daughter going somewhere with someone, but that's it.
    They've created a sprawling city with places to go, but absolutely nothing to do or see. A huge waste of time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

R1NZL3R-DAHAKA

It has no CG scenes, it's all text.

All you can do is interact with some random NPCs to progress the story, if you can call that a "story".

Very confusing gameplay.

The map is ridiculously large and feels empty. Also the maximum speed at which the MC walks makes it more boring.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Doublefrost

Very confusing game. Unclear where to go and what to do. No event CGs. The text based scenes aren't great.

MC's job is on the far right side. Cross the street to the arcade, go down to the east-west sidewalk then to the right.

Daughter content, just spam dates until her favorability is over 20 points in the variable, then 1/3 chance of event progression when you sleep. You'll see the daughter shower sparkle, then the bedroom masturbation walkin sparkle for the first two times after you get the option to proposition the daughter. It is NOT a bug. I checked. Just keep spamming, you'll get the ending for her eventually.

For NTR, find NPC events that trigger a scene with a man and one of the girls. Then spam it day after day.

You will walk a LOT and there's no story. Not even the minimal story these games usually have.

Normally I'm generous in my opinion of MTL games, but this... Don't say I didn't warn you because there's more story and CGs in my review than there are in the game.