• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VictorCrum86

Feb 5, 2021
For the life of me I cannot find the double penetration scene. I see it in the pictures folder but nowhere in the game

kerten

Nov 8, 2022
For the life of me I cannot find the double penetration scene. I see it in the pictures folder but nowhere in the game
Its the guy on the left top side of the inn I think, when you choose to invite someone to have sex with her when you touch the bed.

lakfouf

Feb 12, 2018
I have 26h in this game and i still can't open the last coffin at the endgame.. i don't get it.
i did hints:
volcano the computer
air: angel room
forest: mayor's son
ice: the skelletonsin cells/ vampire's mouth?

was that hints?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have 26h in this game and i still can't open the last coffin at the endgame.. i don't get it.
i did hints:
volcano the computer
air: angel room
forest: mayor's son
ice: the skelletonsin cells/ vampire's mouth?

was that hints?
you need the nun in your party, I think that's what you're missing

CummyRper

Feb 15, 2023
I think the Computer is bugged. i got the Nevermelting Ice, the nun and collected everything that i could find yet iam somehow getting nothing else than the message that the Monitor is not working anyway.

How do i collect the fire hint if i cant interact with the Monitor?

Falo0

Mar 30, 2023
Will the final version of the game be available here or only on Steam? I ask not because I don't want to buy it, but because I play it on a cell phone and it would be somewhat complicated if it later comes out only for Steam

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I think the Computer is bugged. i got the Nevermelting Ice, the nun and collected everything that i could find yet iam somehow getting nothing else than the message that the Monitor is not working anyway.

How do i collect the fire hint if i cant interact with the Monitor?
did you put the nevermelting ice in the engine?

Will the final version of the game be available here or only on Steam? I ask not because I don't want to buy it, but because I play it on a cell phone and it would be somewhat complicated if it later comes out only for Steam
I'll put the game on itch or something so you will be able to play it via cellphone

How cut lianes in forest?
check the town market

Reactions: Falo0

CummyRper

Feb 15, 2023
did you put the nevermelting ice in the engine?

I'll put the game on itch or something so you will be able to play it via cellphone

check the town market
What is the engine? i clicked on every single thing that i saw in the Computer room and the only interaction i receive is:
1714941661795.png " 1714941649562.png I
I cant do something else

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes