skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
I really need help understanding what Hints are and how to get them.

also when can the priestess join the party? I swallowed over 30 loads in the church and she hasn’t offered to join.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How do you get the fire dungeon hint? No idea what to do with the computer
There's a room at the second floor of fire dungeon, at north-west, you need to cool the computer's engine

I really need help understanding what Hints are and how to get them.

also when can the priestess join the party? I swallowed over 30 loads in the church and she hasn’t offered to join.
talk to the nun outside the blowjob room, she should give you the reward
the hints are literally worldbuilding hints, you can obtain them in particular places. Think of a place in dungeons that seemed important but you couldn't do anything with it yet.
If you want more specific help try to search "hints" in the thread you should find all the hints here

Reactions: Myrdalia

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
There's a room at the second floor of fire dungeon, at north-west, you need to cool the computer's engine

talk to the nun outside the blowjob room, she should give you the reward
the hints are literally worldbuilding hints, you can obtain them in particular places. Think of a place in dungeons that seemed important but you couldn't do anything with it yet.
If you want more specific help try to search "hints" in the thread you should find all the hints here
Thanks for the reply. I love this game and subbed to your patreon a few months back to support. Trying my best not to miss anything like the Bi Scenes and all the “hints”. Is there 1 hint per dungeon?
I would love to try to start a walkthrough post to gather all the points throughout the thread and not miss anything.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I love this game and subbed to your patreon a few months back to support. Trying my best not to miss anything like the Bi Scenes and all the “hints”. Is there 1 hint per dungeon?
I would love to try to start a walkthrough post to gather all the points throughout the thread and not miss anything.
thank you so much. Yes, it's 1 hint per dungeon.
Someone in hyanmaru's discord server talked about doing an actual wikia for this. I think doing a hyanmaruverse wiki would fit more since all games are in a shared universe lol but it would be helpful and cooler than the walkthrough

Reactions: Senpai115

love sex 678

Mar 25, 2024
i need some help. I swallowed 30 cum and talk to the nun but she said still 4 elemental demons. i had defeated giant ice jelly and an earth monster in the forest. How i can find 2 another demon

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
I have entered the wolf village and literally pull everything up but i cant find the hint, help me
been a while since i've played that part but i remember the hint is in the deepest part of the wolf village, in the library of the castle. There's a quest you need to complete to get access to it though

Dec 16, 2021
Is this more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience? I enjoy both, but I'm much more of a switch than a sub, so if it's self-insert I like knowing ahead of time whether I'm getting kisses or a keyless cock cage after the NTRS.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Is this more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience? I enjoy both, but I'm much more of a switch than a sub, so if it's self-insert I like knowing ahead of time whether I'm getting kisses or a keyless cock cage after the NTRS.
Self insert but it's consensual, like your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you, you just decide to ask her to fuck other men.

Dec 16, 2021
Self insert but it's consensual, like your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you, you just decide to ask her to fuck other men.
Oh real? So it's closer to NTS then? That's a surprise. I don't know why, but I got the impression this was one of those cuckoldry fantasies where she cheats on the MC wholesale, but he's such a sub/maso that it works out anyway.

Well either way, thanks for letting me know mate.

Reactions: Senpai115

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
>"is it more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience?"
> what?
> "is it more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience?"
> the dev chuckles
> "it's a good ntr game sir"
> play the game
> it's self-insert NTR experience

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
>"¿Se trata más bien de una experiencia NTR de terceros o de una experiencia NTR autoinsertada?"
> ¿qué?
> "¿Se trata más bien de una experiencia NTR de terceros o de una experiencia NTR autoinsertada?"
> el desarrollador se ríe
> "es un buen juego ntr señor"
> jugar el juego
> es una experiencia NTR autoinsertada
[/CITA]
Para cuando estará completo el juego?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes