Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Can anyone upload artificial blood? The free version on discord doesnt work for some reason

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hey Hasselnut, I really love your game! Mind if I use some of your gameplay ideas (like gloryhole from different perspectives) in my own game? :-D

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Where do you find the Fire and Water dungeon hints? ive found the earth and air ones. Is there something about the diary in the fire dungeon im missing?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Waos firts time trying this, ma pp cant get hard again:cry: so hot
thanks! don't forget to support the game via patreon or twitter then :D

Where do you find the Fire and Water dungeon hints? ive found the earth and air ones. Is there something about the diary in the fire dungeon im missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poison69

Aug 4, 2017
Hasselnut Do you have any planned updates for NTR bunnies in the next few months or so? I loved this game and the scenes were all so much fun! :) Keep up the great work and looking forward to your future projects too!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hasselnut Do you have any planned updates for NTR bunnies in the next few months or so? I loved this game and the scenes were all so much fun! :) Keep up the great work and looking forward to your future projects too!
not sure tbh right now I'm working on a different ntrs game!

Reactions: Poison69

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Having trouble finding kiba after beating the third boss. This should be the interaction to have sex.

also need some guidance on how to use the computer in the fire temple and how to open the door in the air temple please.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes