• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
What key do I need for the wind dungeon's secret area? I did the other three but can't figure it this one.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
You only need the levitating spell and use it I believe then touch the stele/stone door whatever you call it
I wasn't talking about that but I found what I needed to do. For people that might be looking for it, for the secret area in the wind dungeon you need to get the ancient rosary that one of the nuns give you at the back of the church after you've worked there for a few times.

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
I wasn't talking about that but I found what I needed to do. For people that might be looking for it, for the secret area in the wind dungeon you need to get the ancient rosary that one of the nuns give you at the back of the church after you've worked there for a few times.
Ohh... right, sorry about that I didn't guess you were talking about the clues part

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
it's just me but I can't gain any exp whatsoever, none, I already defeated some mobs but the party doesn't gain anything. is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
They keep telling me to kill all the elemental bosses even tho i killed them all…. Idk what to do killed the earth one fire one water one and the wind one…

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Can someone answer me?
the game is 90% complete, I'll add new characters in future but that's it

They keep telling me to kill all the elemental bosses even tho i killed them all…. Idk what to do killed the earth one fire one water one and the wind one…
didn't a baloon appeared on the witch's house?

it's just me but I can't gain any exp whatsoever, none, I already defeated some mobs but the party doesn't gain anything. is this a bug or I'm missing something?
there's no level up in this game

Reaper4563

Jan 2, 2024
I just finished the game and i just wanna know if there's any plan in the future for a updated mobile version or is it just gonna be stuck on being v0.1.6

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Is there a page for the Artificial Blood game?
on this forum? Not that I know. I'm pretty lazy and I don't have motivation to do it on my own lmao

otherwise you can play it for free (for now) on my patreon:

Reactions: Onbunga

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
on this forum? Not that I know. I'm pretty lazy and I don't have motivation to do it on my own lmao

otherwise you can play it for free (for now) on my patreon:
Yeah played it already and it's great. That's wwhy i wanted to find its page to give it a good review and talk to other people about it. Thanks for the answer !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hasselnut
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes