fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
How do I unlock more Stella scenes of her doing it with other people besides tommy? I have gotten two endings and the only one I ever saw was the one at the very start and her bj scene with Kiba.
IIRC there aren't many scenes with Stella, I think you mentioned the only ones.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You have to be the first person I've ever heard to say that they dislike a gallery mode. If you don't mind, why is that?
I think h scenes are tied with context and what you're doing rather than the just the images and rewatching them means losing their point, idk, I just don't feel them right

How do I unlock more Stella scenes of her doing it with other people besides tommy? I have gotten two endings and the only one I ever saw was the one at the very start and her bj scene with Kiba.
no more ntr scenes with Stella so far

I went and spoke to Drucilla, not sure what stairs you're referring to.
1703599226887.png
and then 1703599242231.png

Reactions: assdassfer

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I think h scenes are tied with context and what you're doing rather than the just the images and rewatching them means losing their point, idk, I just don't feel them right
Some galleries are just images yes (nothing wrong with that tbh), but the best kind of galleries should have all of the context in there, such as walking before the event and the dialogue. It's like a more convenient save point.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Some galleries are just images yes (nothing wrong with that tbh), but the best kind of galleries should have all of the context in there, such as walking before the event and the dialogue. It's like a more convenient save point.
yeah I know but uhhhhhhhh it's not the same thing. Not saying it's BAD I just don't like it

TheNecroMancer0

Aug 7, 2018
I can't seem to find all the prayer statues, could anyone help with that? I found the one in the Aero dungeon, Earth Dungeon, and the Fire dungeon.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I can't seem to find all the prayer statues, could anyone help with that? I found the one in the Aero dungeon, Earth Dungeon, and the Fire dungeon.
there's no prayer statue on the water dungeon but they're not important, just a way to teleport to the end of the dungeon quickly, but the water dungeon is "short" so I thought there was no need of teleport

hey how i can turn into the evening, it keeps morning even i have rested many times
There's no evening in this game. Why did you think that? Is there a dialogue that made you think of it?

TheNecroMancer0

Aug 7, 2018
I, uh, meant the things you get after the Aero dungeons second teleport zone thing. I dunno if it's a spoiler or how to spoil it if it is, that's why I'm being vague

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes