mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
What's in the final patch? Just bug fixes?

EDIT: You probably don't know since you aren't a Patreon. Derp.
I don't have the change log, but it is any spellings, minor updates from v0.99 that were found, and logic errors to be corrected. I don't think there was any new content per my perusal via discord.

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
Here is the Multi-Mod for Now & Then Director's Cut
(Walkthrough, Improvements, Gallery Unlocker)
Mega
View attachment 2556562 View attachment 2556563 View attachment 2556564 View attachment 2556566
Might need to get updated xD cause of 1.00.0 patch came out

Change Log 1.00.0

• Fixed code in endings that allows you see Sydney pregnant sex scene
  • Fixed typos where Marshand is misspelled as Marshland
  • Fixed code issue in CH15 where Sydney is in bad state but still allows sex.
  • Other typos throughout

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NowAndThen-1.00.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Wallpaper Banner Template public.jpg

March 2024's Public Wallpapers

10 hours ago
Since this month is celebrating the 1.00.0 patch release (and the 1-year anniversary) for Now & Then: Director's Cut, the Public wallpapers feature the fine ladies in familiar locations from the game.
Also, check out the .

March_2024p_1 copy.jpg

March 2024 Public #1

March_2024p_2 copy.jpg

March 2024 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!

-Kinderfeld

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
image_769.png
image_771.png
Did anyone bite into this prank? Well... First thing this morning, I turn on my PC and I come to read my PMs. I was like WHAaaaaaat??? That said, it was only the first of the day :ROFLMAO:

Me too... It was a sweet ride with big 26 updates in 26 months... (like in his current game, but sandboxy type of game don't check my boxes)
Sandbox now, huh?

Well, as you probably read the description, it's a zombie apocalypse game. But it's not a horror game... One of the best game in this genre... That's my personal opinion...
Hey! I said nice dark vibe, not ugly gore vibe. And... I will take your word for that.
What am I risking? Wasting time if I don't like it? Already done more than I'd like to admit with other bad games.
And if I like it, it's going to be a f** party with my girlfriend :sneaky:

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3500854
View attachment 3500862
Did anyone bite into this prank? Well... First thing this morning, I turn on my PC and I come to read my PMs. I was like WHAaaaaaat??? That said, it was only the first of the day :ROFLMAO:

Sandbox now, huh?

Hey! I said nice dark vibe, not ugly gore vibe. And... I will take your word for that.
What am I risking? Wasting time if I don't like it? Already done more than I'd like to admit with other bad games.
And if I like it, it's going to be a f** party with my girlfriend :sneaky:
Oh, on other pages people fell for it... On one tread a guy made older versions of existing characters in a game (one with ridiculous big tits) and wrote under it's a April 1 joke, but few people fell anyway... I guess people don't read anything that has more letters than an average SMS...

sandboxy is his other game, not Now and Then, N&T is pure AVN...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh, on other pages people fell for it... On one tread a guy made older versions of existing characters in a game (one with ridiculous big tits) and wrote under it's a April 1 joke, but few people fell anyway... I guess people don't read anything that has more letters than an average SMS...

sandboxy is his other game, not Now and Then, N&T is pure AVN...
Yeah, I've seen this on other threads too. I'm glad to not be the only dumbass in the village.

As for knowing how to read, sometimes I wonder... Many F95 members, just to talk about this forum, don't even take the trouble to read the info on the op, and after installing the game incorrectly, install being a very big word to describe: Unzip and run (talk about rocket science ^^), they throw themselves into the thread to machine gun with questions on topics which were answered 3 posts above. It's difficult to reason with people who want to run when they can't walk.
This reminds me of a new student I mentored back in the day. I was a little short on my schedule, so I quickly gave him a few books and asked him to write a brief summary of what he had read, write down any questions he might have for me, and suggests that we meet each other again after a week. I found him after a week and asked him to give me his summary and before finishing speaking he said to me dito, I haven't read your books, it was too boring to read, they didn't almost no pictures in it. [Me] "#@^&~*~" And to think this guy was nevertheless a college freshman :sleep:

But wait. Sandboxy is the title of another of his games. Where did you find this one? I haven't seen this game here or on Patreon, just "The Interim Domain" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I've seen this on other threads too. I'm glad to not be the only dumbass in the village.

As for knowing how to read, sometimes I wonder... Many F95 members, just to talk about this forum, don't even take the trouble to read the info on the op, and after installing the game incorrectly, install being a very big word to describe: Unzip and run (talk about rocket science ^^), they throw themselves into the thread to machine gun with questions on topics which were answered 3 posts above. It's difficult to reason with people who want to run when they can't walk.
This reminds me of a new student I mentored back in the day. I was a little short on my schedule, so I quickly gave him a few books and asked him to write a brief summary of what he had read, write down any questions he might have for me, and suggests that we meet each other again after a week. I found him after a week and asked him to give me his summary and before finishing speaking he said to me dito, I haven't read your books, it was too boring to read, they didn't almost no pictures in it. [Me] "#@^&~*~" And to think this guy was nevertheless a college freshman :sleep:

But wait. Sandboxy is the title of another of his games. Where did you find this one? I haven't seen this game here or on Patreon, just "The Interim Domain" :unsure:
Yeah, that's the game. sandboxy means it isn't a pure Visual novel, it plays like a sandbox type of game. (it isn't full sandbox, but plays like it)...
Well, freshmen are notorious for not having free time for such nuisances like books and reading, if you had an invitation for a party, I'm sure he would somehow manage to find time... :ROFLMAO:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, that's the game. sandboxy means it isn't a pure Visual novel, it plays like a sandbox type of game. (it isn't full sandbox, but plays like it)...
Oh my God, please please please, don't tell me!!! Since yesterday, I haven't stopped making fun of myself. Ready?
Once upon a time, not so far away..... :ROFLMAO:

So, I searched for about an hour "sandboxy Ilsproduction" thinking in myself... It's still a weird name for a game, right? My girlfriend take a look at the screen, so I explain to her.... She's still making fun of me while I write this.

And for topping the cake, two mimutes later, my eldest daughter came home and heard her calling "Sandboxy, where are you hiding?"

And my daughter asking with a smile from ear to ear... We got a new pet??? Then she start running around looking for it???

My girlfriend was now folded over the couch laughing her ass off.

My daughter... Dad dad dad where he is, it's a boy, it's a girl???

A little later on, my youngest daughter and my girlfriend's daughter come throught the front door in the middle of this, look at each other then turn to me and ask... Who was pranked this time?...

Me... It's Sanboxy!? My daughters puzzled,

my girlfriend, HUFF HUFF HUFF.... and so on....

Well, freshmen are notorious for not having free time for such nuisances like books and reading, if you had an invitation for a party, I'm sure he would somehow manage to find time... :ROFLMAO:
Heh! Yeah, I agree that the first year of college is pretty special. Guys are like a herd of lions released into the savannah full of gazelles, surrounded by fridges full of beer
Guys: :p :p :p :p :p " Herd of funbags in siiiiight!!! "
Guirls: Hek...Shit! Run run run run!!!.....*boing boing boing boing* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4.60 star(s) 275 Votes