VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Solely based on this tag description of F95.
Assuming you haven't avoided any intimate contact with at least three of the girls/women - you must have fucked them and they must all still be your lovers at the end of the game - you have your "harem ending". The definition of the term "Harem" here, being reduced to:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The concept of harem is different depending on the region of the world where it is "practiced" and also according to its historical period. In the Western sense, the most popular theory - and certainly erroneous - would be that the harem - harâm in Arabic, synonymous with forbidden to men - is a sort of prison for women, isolating women from the rest of society - particularly from men. - practice associated with Muslim societies. They are then identified as slaves and are classified in a specific hierarchy according to their abilities and other criteria. In reality, this practice predates Islam by several thousand years, and gynoeciums - a place of residence for women equivalent to the harem, in ancient Greece and Rome - existed in Europe even beyond the Christianization of the continent.
At certain periods in history, it is even a place where politics is much more predominant than sex.
Ok, end of the blabering :sleep:

I'm digressing slightly from your question I think. So the answer to your real question is:

Yes! You will be able to continue banging them all until the end, so happy fuckfest to you! :sneaky:
WHAT?! IT WASN'T ME MOM-

Oh yes... That's right.
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
So... I'm only at the epilogue of my first playthrough and I haven't seen any "Ending Scene" in the gallery. I don't know if this is normal or not, 'cause I might have messed up the "installation" of the game a bit. I played a few chapters of version 0.99.0 and I was deeply surprised by the quality of this game, before realizing that I hadn't put the v1.00.0 patch.

EDIT: This part of the gallery ( Ending scenes) show up once your first playthrough is completed.

I have to say, I've been watching this game out of the corner of my eye for a while, and after some reading and talking with some of you, I let my guard down - we let our guard down, more precisely - and I said: Let's start. Now, we are really found of this game. The only thing I find annoying is the "forced" replayability to have the alternative scenes? The game already offers several paths to play, one for each of the six girls, plus some troops and even a so-called harem ending.

But hey... With such a jewel? The storyline is captivating, the characters are really endearing - yeah even the hard to get bitch, Hanna is in the end - with their own background, the girls are beautiful and realistic.
I could continue like this for a wall but not now. I will just say a big thank you to Kinderfeld for this little treasure.
We - my "partner" and I - will not fail to follow your work from now on.

However, there is one thing that is on my mind. Actually two things and I can't put my finger on them.
1: That purple-haired girl in Shutter's gang, Wizzy... Bizzy? And 2: there is this framed photo with 2 girls on it. I don't know, I felt like there was a connection or something fishy. Well, we might as well try to discover this enigma during our 2nd part.

Last edited:
Reactions: VinnneV

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I wrote the WT until the directors cut, when the dev took over (and followed the format). I don't know what to say, as the game is like 12 hours of game play (if you read it), what you are trying to figure out. You have to plan your own adventure to get the desired outcome (as there are over 100), then follow the WT to get what you want to have happen. What ending are you trying to see? Is this your first play through? You have to have at least 2 playthroughs to see all the content in the game. This game was made for multiple playthroughs, and to have infinite replayability.

There is another WT someone else wrote - use the search to find it. I cannot help if you are wanting to play the game in a way it was not designed. The game is not designed as a "pick this and this ending will happen" until near the end. It is a points scale. There are mutually exclusive paths, etc. If you want want play through, to see all the content, and don't care about the story, use the multi-mod.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
How do I install Patch Director's CUT v1.00.0? What folder should I and where to throw it inside?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How do I install Patch Director's CUT v1.00.0? What folder should I and where to throw it inside?
Once unzipped, copy the game folder from the archive and paste it into your game directory (NowandThen-0.99.0-pc).
Accept when prompted so that the two game folders merge into one. Done

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Here is the Multi-Mod for Now & Then Director's Cut
(Walkthrough, Improvements, Gallery Unlocker)
Mega
View attachment 2556562 View attachment 2556563 View attachment 2556564 View attachment 2556566
Hello friend.
I'm sorry if I'm the umpteenth person asking this of you, in which case I'm sure you're sick and tired of us asking, but I was wondering if you have plans on updating your mod to the most recent version of the game?
If you do then do you have any idea when we may expect the update?
Thank you kindly in advance and good luck with all your other mods, ports and such! I truly appreciate all you've done so far for us :)

Cheers!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hello friend.
I'm sorry if I'm the umpteenth person asking this of you, in which case I'm sure you're sick and tired of us asking, but I was wondering if you have plans on updating your mod to the most recent version of the game?
If you do then do you have any idea when we may expect the update?
Thank you kindly in advance and good luck with all your other mods, ports and such! I truly appreciate all you've done so far for us :)

Cheers!
Just ten posts above yours.

https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v1-00-0-ilsproductions.51634/post-13471610

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Ah yes, I did see your post and I have downloaded it already some time ago (thank you very much for the effort and kindness btw), but I was wondering if the original creator of the mod was gonna work on his version to update it as well.
If they decide it's no longer necessary considering you've updated it in your way, I'll be more than content with that.
I do appreciate your efforts and intention greatly though, I'm just hoping for a reply from DarkAssassin themselves.
In any case, thank you for the reply.
Cheers!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ah yes, I did see your post and I have downloaded it already some time ago (thank you very much for the effort and kindness btw), but I was wondering if the original creator of the mod was gonna work on his version to update it as well.
If they decide it's no longer necessary considering you've updated it in your way, I'll be more than content with that.
I do appreciate your efforts and intention greatly though, I'm just hoping for a reply from DarkAssassin themselves.
In any case, thank you for the reply.
Cheers!
I didn't do the work - but thanks for the thanks :) I think the person that updated it, just did it because DarkAssassin hadn't committed to do it, so they just did it themselves.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
I didn't do the work - but thanks for the thanks :) I think the person that updated it, just did it because DarkAssassin hadn't committed to do it, so they just did it themselves.
Oh shoot, that's embarrassing. It was late when I wrote my reply so guess I'll just blame it on fatigue XD
I hope the person in question won't be too offended by this XD
Cheers!

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Oh shoot, that's embarrassing. It was late when I wrote my reply so guess I'll just blame it on fatigue XD
I hope the person in question won't be too offended by this XD
Cheers!
No hard feelings :)

It was me, and, as I wrote back then, I only did it because I wanted to play again with the latest version, and I wasn’t sure if DarkAssassin was going to update the multimod for v1.00.

While that happens, feel free to use my version.

PD. Maybe a Mod can pin somehow the updated multimod I did here inside the game post until the original MultiMod by DA gets updated?

Last edited:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
No hard feelings :)

It was me, and, as I wrote back then, I only did it because I wanted to play again with the latest version, and I wasn’t sure if DarkAssassin was going to update the multimod for v1.00.

While that happens, feel free to use my version.

PD. Maybe a Mod can pin somehow the updated multimod I did here inside the game post until the original MultiMod by DA gets updated?
Ah, good to know!
Thank you a LOT for your contribution to this game and helping us enjoy it to this extent.
I'll be enjoying this game now :D
Cheers!

4.60 star(s) 274 Votes