3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NSM-01.jpg

Overview:
Jeff and his two cousins Megan and Karen live with their aunt and uncle. It's the beginning of the holidays and his PC is down. It's shit when you like geek. It takes money to fix it. Money doesn't come from the sky, you have to get it. Don't have any remorse, no pity, only the money counts.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: DDfunlol
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Information:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: - Help - - CG 2.7 COMPRESSED -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

NSM-2.jpg NSM-03.jpg NSM-04.jpg NSM-05.png NSM-06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes it's RPGM. Any shit about it will be reported.
Thank god it's on rpgm
:pokerFace:
no idea why people come to to rpgm just talk shit about the game engine even though i prefer renpy even above unity some of my favorite games and early games of iccreation and icstor are on rpgm engines

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
no bankcard in the book case first floor like it says in the picture and no tool in the garage??

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
If the dev's first language isn't English they should just fucking say so or make their game in their own language first. That would get my respect even if I never play their game.

Frankly, I'm tired of non-English devs trying to pass off their Engrish as if we're so brain dead that we could never tell the difference.

Raj1234567

Sep 9, 2017
i went to watch movie with sis and steve and his wife. Rejected his offered and finished that part but dont know what to do after watching movie? how to get out? if i try by clicking on the entrance,he says still he has some work to do?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Nothing stop me, not even engrish. The title of this game is like a cry for help, I mean the guy is making 4 games simultaneously, so I won't be expecting regular updates. Imo sounds like some slonique/boner shenanigans, throw a bunch of games out there, see if one sticks then try to develop it. It's a bit more work than using your words and figuring out what people want, but hey whatever works.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" Jeff and his two cousins Megan and Karen live with their aunt and uncle ""

wouldnt be more logic to say : "its a story about Jeff who live with his uncle, aunt and their two daughter" ??

i mean... when i read the description, it sound ( to me) that both cousin arent the children of the uncle and aunt, but still cousin of Jeff...

meh, very confusing for me o_O

Reactions: crookscomp

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
"" Jeff and his two cousins Megan and Karen live with their aunt and uncle ""

wouldnt be more logic to say : "its a story about Jeff who live with his uncle, aunt and their two daughter" ??

i mean... when i read the description, it sound ( to me) that both cousin arent the children of the uncle and aunt, but still cousin of Jeff...

meh, very confusing for me o_O
Shhhhhh... Just embrace the shitty english :pokerFace:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
no idea why people come to to rpgm just talk shit about the game engine even though i prefer renpy even above unity some of my favorite games and early games of iccreation and icstor are on rpgm engines
same here, that being said games like those are much better one renp'y (just look at filf and milf city they are much better because of the change) however I still say that rpgm has a place, like roundscape would just lose itself if they moved it to renp'y because it is an actual rpg type of game, it would be like moving pokemon over to renp'y XD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If the dev's first language isn't English they should just fucking say so or make their game in their own language first. That would get my respect even if I never play their game.

Frankly, I'm tired of non-English devs trying to pass off their Engrish as if we're so brain dead that we could never tell the difference.

It's less about English not being someone's first language, more about simply not being good at understanding and writing English.

I mean, English isn't my first language as well, but I would rather get caught dead in the woods, with pants around my ankles and my naked ass high in the air than writing a game using that crappy English.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes