• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Bullx

as you say yourself,
you really improved very well,and really learned to work with DAZ3D,
like i said,your art with wednesday and with this game,really beautiful!!

but i also have a lot of respect for you,
that if you don't feel it for a while,or are unsure,
that you take a break and let it know,
and not like some other developers keep postponing and milking it.

really,you shouldn't be insecure,
you're doing a great job,
my biggest compliments !!
You are right! I love Wednesday .... ;-) Thanks for your words!

WED9.jpg

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Greetings, Bullx!
I want to download your game and watch, but I saw comments that there has been no update for a long time and was somewhat upset.
I'm sorry, but could you share your plans for the future, do you plan to publish a sequel to the game?

Looking at these two drawings of yours, I want to say that I understand you. There is no limit to perfection. But there is such a thing as personal taste. For example, I personally prefer the old drawing. Maybe the new one is more realistic, but the old drawing has some special, cute charm inherent in 3D drawing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissuading you from redoing, "improving" old drawings. But as far as I can judge the popularity of hand-drawn games, in this case, the main component of success is still primarily history. The quality of the drawing is undoubtedly important, but still secondary. It seems to me that you need to focus on the continuation of the story and then success will undoubtedly come to you. You have all the components of success, it's not easy, but you need to move on to succeed.
With best wishes.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi Bullx, you have an interesting game with amazing renders/images! I hope that you are not going to abandon this beautifil game.

A few days ago I finally registered on this forum and started talking with several talented Artists (including you now). I know that you are currently not working on you game and have a proposition for you (if you are interested).

Two days ago I talked to GrumpyGranny about one of his/her games Karacan (which is currently On Hold due to lack of resources/time). I offered GrumpyGranny to talk to some talented Artists/Developers about helping with this game - if some of these people are interested (for some reason I immediately thought of you).

Because when a few people are working together - they share good ideas/techniques, learn from each other about different aspects of game developement (which would increase the number of patrons, who know their names and previous games) and, hopefully, these Artists/Developers continue working together on many more new exciting games.

GrumpyGranny told me that he/she would prefer somebody, who is familiar and likes Karacan - you can read our conversation at the end of the thread. Somebody already replied to our conversation, but I don't think this person has a lot of DAZ experience (I don't have it either).

So if you are interested (and also like this game) - could you, please, contact GrumpyGranny and discuss all the details - because you definately have a Talent and it would be such a loss for all of us if you decide through your Talent away. So, please, think about it. And thank you again for your beautiful game!

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played this recently and quite liked it.

I especially liked the realism in that even though she's strongly religious, she's also a fertile female with sexual desire, and since she's not cloistered, she's somewhat aware of what she's missing by choosing to abstain.

The MC is also quite hot and the other females have reasonably realistic bodies.

I am concerned that the game is abandoned due to long gap since the last release, but it's good to see that the dev is still active with their release of the AWAM: Ellie - The Gift game.

I would like to see this game continued too.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HAND_MADE translation of :
VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan [v0.3] [Bullx]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes