VN - Ren'Py - Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tridoawds

Great start to the game. I like that it gets straight to the point unlike a lot of other corruption games that just drag it out and tease you for years on end. Really looking forward to future updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnar

A new corruption Female MC game still early in development so we can't say much.
    The MC is hot as fuck so the first base is covered. The gameplay is basic VN so no grind nor searching for dirty laundry around the house.
    Like I said this is still too early in development but with time and content it can be among the top of its genre.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

1. framing errors: dynamic range is missing. Even (!) shadow in the frame is missing. This is not possible even when using surgical "shadowless" lamps. But the dev to do impossible.
    2. using default male models with no morphing, no sculpting, or minimal modifications. I've seen Frank's face hundreds of times in different games.
    3. dramaturgical orchestration error. NPCs have no distinction between each other. All women and all men want to fuck the MC. They do not interact with each other in any way. There is no jealousy between women. There is no competition between men. There are no emotions at all.
    4- The story is awful. It's simple: what if the author of this game (clearly a guy) had been run over in the park by a sissi-gay guy? Would he have gone to his house? Would he have gone to his basement to look at his sex toys? And we can't even say no to that in the game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

A really fun example of a corruption female protagonist game with an incredibly hot MC. Unfortunately, it does seem like the game might be abandoned. In the event that game development resumes, I'll be excited to see what comes next.