VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Good luck Bullx
Always good to see another female protag enthusiast dev :)
I liked this VN's premise.
I didn't have time to try it yet, I will do it tomorrow, but curious to see if you have made anything with a nun uniform :BootyTime:
My praise for this excellent work was also deleted by the admin , you two are in the same boat .:eek:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
version numbering is confusing to say the least.

Thread title says 0.3
Version in post says 3.0
Changelog mentions 1.3

Make up your mind please ;)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The dev used to be very active on their Patreon page upon till September 19th then nothing since.. might be dead.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Hi all, I have not worked on the game anymore. I have also suspended all Patreon payments. I was not sure if I want to continue the project. When I started the project, I was really a newbie. Three months of DAZ3D experience and one month of RenPy. In the last months I have learned a lot. I feel like bringing the project to life again ... I think Christin should get another chance ...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hi all, I have not worked on the game anymore. I have also suspended all Patreon payments. I was not sure if I want to continue the project. When I started the project, I was really a newbie. Three months of DAZ3D experience and one month of RenPy. In the last months I have learned a lot. I feel like bringing the project to life again ... I think Christin should get another chance ...
Bullx

as you say yourself,
you really improved very well,and really learned to work with DAZ3D,
like i said,your art with wednesday and with this game,really beautiful!!

but i also have a lot of respect for you,
that if you don't feel it for a while,or are unsure,
that you take a break and let it know,
and not like some other developers keep postponing and milking it.

really,you shouldn't be insecure,
you're doing a great job,
my biggest compliments !!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes