RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

memes.FMD

Nov 22, 2022
i've already been waiting for over half a year dude, is there a way for me to play ver 1.14 or nah other than patreon ofc i cant sub even tho i want to

Jemmy69

Sep 14, 2023
Normal Life Under Feet would be the best game in all history if the main character is a male, Does anyone know if there’s a mod available that introduces this change

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
A game I started out of curiosity and I really like it. I can't wait to see more games like this. I wanted to know when the university opens, I've followed the guide but I don't understand anything, I have the impression that it's badly detailed.

Mnbv8888 is it still possible to play your first game, New Life Under Feet ?

Last edited:

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
A game I started out of curiosity and I really like it. I can't wait to see more games like this. I wanted to know when the university opens, I've followed the guide but I don't understand anything, I have the impression that it's badly detailed.

Mnbv8888 is it still possible to play your first game, New Life Under Feet ?
You have to wait 8 days in game (Basically go to sleep til then)

Reactions: Envy*

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Yooo does anybody knwos what to do in the game within the game in the part when am gathering information from the taxation knights but nothing comes to mind on what to do... I supose to give her a foot massage so I can get her to talk but I dont know how... I dont find a way to do so. Please help:(

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
And one more thing... Is there any difference playing the game being dominant? Like different cutscenes or sum??
Currently am 14 dominant and 35 submissive but not sure if is worth it replaying the game taking the dominant role if there aint no differences cuz this game long af

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You have to wait 8 days in game (Basically go to sleep til then)
Thanks !

EDIT.

I've got a little problem: from day 5, i.e. the day after the aunt's meeting, I don't have any more objectives displayed, the girl in the tunnel has disappeared, and I've also got the policewoman telling me to find her in the shopping street, but she's never there.

Last edited:

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
I've got a little problem: from day 5, i.e. the day after the aunt's meeting, I don't have any more objectives displayed, the girl in the tunnel has disappeared, and I've also got the policewoman telling me to find her in the shopping street, but she's never there.
Yeah the game is a bit unclear with objectives but what I did was just work 8 days, stack money and most importantly food for when the university actually opens in the 8th day

As for the thief you met her once in the tunnel once you have been asked to retrieve the handbag for the old lady and a second time once you go learn to be invisible. From my understanding there was supposed to be a third and most likely last confrontation once the lady gives you a stun gun once you talk to her after the send metting with the thief but it never triggered for me at all... I have advanced waaaaay far that point and still have not finished that side mission

Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yes it's really a shame that the game is very vague, even with a guide I didn't get the same thing on my game. :(

And as for the policewoman, I got the quest in the elevator on the 6th day and the next day she told me to meet her in the shopping street outside, I advanced to the 8th day and she didn't was still not present. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes