RPGM - Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PTG 2023

This is a great Female Domination game! I also really like the graphics and character creation of Honey Select like this!
    But it seems like the game developer likes bare feet and sneakers because I see a lot scene of them in the game! But the scenes of high heels are quite few. I hope the game developer can balance them without focusing too much on bare feet and sneakers! I think there will be many people who like high heels like me because high heels make women look taller and much more sexy!

Thank you!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ripppperr

This is a game with great 3D graphics with all genres like licking feet, scat, peeing,... I really love it. However, there is a small detail that can be misunderstood, which is that most of the characters are wearing socks, and a few characters are not wearing socks, but upon closer inspection, their feet also appear as if they are wearing socks. This is because when you look closely, you will see many square patterns that resemble socks. Anyway, this is still a great game, and I hope the admin will update with more new storylines ^^
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3985676

this is a game with great graphics with all genres like: foot licking, scat, pee,... I hope admin will update soon and have more new storylines. Besides, hopefully the admin will correct the small details like the legs are not wearing socks but it still appears with the stripes of the socks.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Stompai

A rather good femc yuri femdom game with a focus toward some relatively extreme fetishes.
    Cannot give it a full score, mostly because of personal taste in the way these fetishes are handled.
    - Foot fetish scenes don't have bare foot, all of them are with shoes, socks or stocking with mc being trampled, smelling or licking said clothes-covered feet, the focus is mostly on the clothes rather than the feet (hard to explain, play to understand what I mean)
    - Femdom : A bit hard to explain as well. The focus of the dom part is heavily leaning toward pure abuse (pain), my main issue here is that the way the characters act in this game almost make it like there is no sexual intent and gratification in these scenes. It makes (for me) the characters look more like sociopathic robots than "simply" being doms seeking sadistic pleasure.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

alpczerg

very good game. I love female toilet slave pretty much. This game really turned me on. Since the developer seems like meet some trouble yet, I really hope the developer could go through the trouble, and continue develop this perfect game!!!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

I absolutely fell in love with this game. I was looking for copper but landed on gold when I got this game. My only gripe would be that some of the translations could be better as sometimes certain sentences don't make much sense....but except that I am so happy this is among one of my top 4 games that does 'the fetishes I like' quite right. I wish more games explored the hot scenic approach this game implemented for the fetishes it features....be that RPGM/VN/HTML, I wish other games could feature those fetishes the same way this game managed to pull it off! Love this game!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

The scenes are hot, long and with good camera angles.
    The models are very pretty with good variety.
    The dialogue is good and the author is improving his/her translation in Patreon. The current translation is not great but good enough to understand and go with the flow of the story.
    It has a lot of fetishes, but it's mainly feet, followed by some urination and scat. I'd like some more ass worship in the future.
    Overall an excellent game for femdom and lezdom fans.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

guyreptis

Look, it has its flaws. Translations are not always good, a lot of the time the story progression is not clear and you might spend hours trying to figure out what to do and some times events are missable (or GAME OVER events, which I never really liked as a concept)
    Having said all that, I'm still giving it a 5 because:
    -Amazing yuri feet and femdom content (gets extra points because yuri femdom is so rare in games)
    -No huge dialogues or annoying level up systems that block progress
    -Honestly it just hits the nail on all of my personal tastes
  9. 5.00 star(s)

nogaw

Very good and tasteful game!
    Of course it still needs improvement. But it's rare to find a fun game like that on the topic.
    The main problem is in the translation, but it is possible to understand it. A bug about inaccessible areas still persists as well. But the author has already promised that this will be fixed in the next update.

Please keep up the work!
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Poor translation in game and in the walk through makes this game very hard to play. I got stuck at the introduction part and couldn't get to one of the districts.

While it is a foot fetish game with scat and watersports it is closer to an abuse game. The first couple scenes are pretty good but from there it's mostly your character getting stomped and in pain.

If that's your thing then give this a shot but even still with the nonsense translation it's probably not worth it!