RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Nox1266

Oct 6, 2023
Normal Life Under Feet V1.14.1 EN (Patreon)
v1.14.1
- Fixed known issues.
v1.14.0
- Added 13 new events, 5 of which are loops/random events.
- Added 10 new novel.
The new novel is not translated. You can find it here Normal Life Under Feet 1.14.1 EN\bookshelfmemo.txt

---for PC---
Google Drive
---for joiplay---
Google Drive
→Unzip and overwrite the game folder.
[Unzip Password for both: sponsor-backpack-nicotine]

--walkthrough--
Google Drive

Normal Life Under Feet V2.0.3 EN (Patreon)
v2.0.3
-Fixed some minor issues.
v2.0.2
-Fixed an issue where day/night alternation was not working properly using a pocket watch.
v2.0.1
-Fixed the issue where you would be killed by the morning chicken.
v2.0.0
-Please restart the game.
-This version does not include content up to v1.14.1. (attention to moderators/uploaders: treat it as 2nd part of the game so don't just replace old one!)

---for PC---
Mega (unzip password: codicil-praise-previous)

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
mega link not working help

donotcare11

Dec 17, 2022
So, I was trying this game out and I feel like I am completely lost on what to do/what I can do and I don't know if it is because i messed up in a choice. I can't seem to progress the story at all (part 1), I can only take the bus to the three locations and I apparently can't go to class because the hole under my seat isn't dealt with and I am just struggling to find anything that can move the plot forward. Any help?

Reactions: Birdnman993

JeegHiro

Feb 15, 2024
So, I was trying this game out and I feel like I am completely lost on what to do/what I can do and I don't know if it is because i messed up in a choice. I can't seem to progress the story at all (part 1), I can only take the bus to the three locations and I apparently can't go to class because the hole under my seat isn't dealt with and I am just struggling to find anything that can move the plot forward. Any help?

Reactions: Demon1dixie
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes