RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
The creator of the game deserves respect, but I do not understand the constant discussion about piracy and outrage that games on this website are ultimately pirated, an example of which is even recently in the case of FemU0, which was released here already in the testing phase

Reactions: himomo

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Oh I'm just saying what I should because it's quite annoying! Only $3 a month is too cheap, Don't tell me you don't even have $3 in a month to buy the game you want to play? Nah
$3 may seem simple depending on the exchange rates of different countries. For some of you, it might not be a significant amount, but in my country, it could be a not large but also not small sum. Myself don't have any issue with the price of the game, but I encounter some problems related to payment methods when PayPal requires a Visa card or other types of cards that a university student like me doesn't have so i cant support on patreon even if i want, other payment methods seem to be only available for users in China. Hope there will be more options in the future.

Last edited:

Gainsub

Feb 17, 2020
In my previous comment, I made clear my point of view on the piracy issue. I recognize that many pirated games are posted on this site, which is an undeniable fact. It is important to understand that no one can dictate how a person should spend their money, as each individual has unique economic and personal circumstances that influence their decisions. Similarly, it is valid to consider that the developer of a game has his own motivations and circumstances that drive him to create his work. As a creator, he is entitled to make decisions about his product. It is understandable that everyone wants to be compensated for their work. As for the Femdom University Zero game, even if it was leaked, the creator's response to the messages suggests that he may have allowed this action. In case you didn't know, on this page under the report option there are several options, including updating the game, among others. In summary, it is important to recognize and respect the diversity of individual perspectives and circumstances in any discussion. I do not intend to change your point of view or opinion on this matter and not to offend anyone as I said in the previous comment, I apologize if I do. Now I think this debate is being taken to levels that can be offensive to everyone on both sides and unfortunately to a pointless conversation. As Yairazen said, if we are going to get to a debate on this topic and impose your reasoning, let it be done in another thread he created.

Reactions: PTG 2023

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
$3 may seem simple depending on the exchange rates of different countries. For some of you, it might not be a significant amount, but in my country, it could be a not large but also not small sum. Myself don't have any issue with the price of the game, but I encounter some problems related to payment methods when PayPal requires a Visa card or other types of cards that a university student like me doesn't have so i cant support on patreon even if i want, other payment methods seem to be only available for users in China. Hope there will be more options in the future.
It's just a simple question.
If you don't have a credit card, what do you expect to support it with?
Can you give me specific examples

Sep 27, 2020
It's just a simple question.
If you don't have a credit card, what do you expect to support it with?
Can you give me specific examples
for me as someone who struggle with credit card and banking stuff as well, if there was way to support with crypto currency like usdt would be nice. another way that i could pay is via steam cause i could purchase it with gift cards

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
for me as someone who struggle with credit card and banking stuff as well, if there was way to support with crypto currency like usdt would be nice. another way that i could pay is via steam cause i could purchase it with gift cards
I'm sorry.
As of right now I don't seem to be able to do anything to provide these forms of support
Or if it costs me three dollars or more to earn one dollar.
Or there are platforms where virtual currencies are available but may not be as easy to use as they should be, such as the following platforms, which are available in English and use cryptocurrencies, provided you can find the toggle button for the English ban and figure out how to use cryptocurrencies.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Normal Life under Feet [v1.14.1] [mnbv]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - - -

Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - - -

Reactions: tsukui and senior28

Snik512

Sep 1, 2022
Guys 3 dollars can get you a head in Thailand by 50 year old man

Don't expect me to buy a subscription in a single game rather than a quick blowy

• Wow
Reactions: smellyz44

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
shouldn't the devs use kickstarter or something like that? i would never pay some kind of membership for a game that's not released and in which i am unsure to meet what i'm looking for. Patreon is like voting, you can read a description and watch the game turn upside down with content you weren't wishing for to happen, let's say you payed monthly with a 0 value replay game for like 12 months, you ended up paying 120€ a game you don't play. i already pay a lot of crap like that tv, music, podcast etc but the day i need it it's usefull as i can enjoy the content. If it's resolve around tossing money away, best thing would be to invest that kind of money, through kickstarter or buying crypto or some company shares. Even playing lottery might be more usefull one day if you end up winning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boyoz and smellyz44
Oct 25, 2017
can we still get softlocked in this game without the walkthrough? I loved this game when I first played but I really don't want to invest a lot of time in this again if I still have to play following the walkthrough.

SanchoPL

Nov 7, 2020

Hello, would it be possible to buy the game on Steam once? (For example)

Last edited:

fireofdomi

Oct 9, 2017
Failed to initialize graphics.
!!Error!!

getting this constantly

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
shouldn't the devs use kickstarter or something like that? i would never pay some kind of membership for a game that's not released and in which i am unsure to meet what i'm looking for. Patreon is like voting, you can read a description and watch the game turn upside down with content you weren't wishing for to happen, let's say you payed monthly with a 0 value replay game for like 12 months, you ended up paying 120€ a game you don't play. i already pay a lot of crap like that tv, music, podcast etc but the day i need it it's usefull as i can enjoy the content. If it's resolve around tossing money away, best thing would be to invest that kind of money, through kickstarter or buying crypto or some company shares. Even playing lottery might be more usefull one day if you end up winning.
Finally someone who understand what patreon monthly subscription means. I like this game a lot and the dev always delivers a patch every month with juicy content (except this month still it was a reboot with barely any content)
But for games like ToT and most of other games with random patches every 6 months yes, it shows how much of a scam this subscription system is.

Reactions: araihs

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Finally someone who understand what patreon monthly subscription means. I like this game a lot and the dev always delivers a patch every month with juicy content (except this month still it was a reboot with barely any content)
But for games like ToT and most of other games with random patches every 6 months yes, it shows how much of a scam this subscription system is.
There's nothing new inside?
What the fuck are you talking about?
You get my work for nothing.
and I have to listen to this shit?
Who the fuck do you think you are?

Apr 14, 2023
GUYS HELP : LOST SAVES
I lost my saves anyone here kind enough to pass me their saves for this game the more completed the game in your saves the more better cause i have played the game where in the archer dojo you have to make 2 girls who bully a girl et themseleves caught by the archer dojo master who will destroy them and made them slaves please anyone can spare me their saves i promise if u share me the saves where u left your saves i will Post it back with completed game

Reactions: Deore
Apr 14, 2023
if anyone is postng their saves please give all the files given below :
cgmz.rmmzsave
config.rmmzsave
config.rpgsave
file2.rmmzsave = your file number
global.rmmzsave
ALL THESE THEN ONLY YOUR GIVEN SAVE WILL WORK OTHERWISE
POST EVRYTHING UNDER THE SAVE FOLDER EASY

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes