RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Seeing these people who apparently can't wait for something they don't pay for, I don't think we'll see a new update soon, in the end the majority are harmed by a few fools.
Annoying and unfair for some of us...

Reactions: Hpg139

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
Seeing these people who apparently can't wait for something they don't pay for, I don't think we'll see a new update soon, in the end the majority are harmed by a few fools.
it doesn't matter, we stopped at version 1.11.1 anyway, so I'm not surprised that some people are asking for the password for the latest version

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Rather than being dismissive in some sort of misplaced PR for an update that will never happen, other ignorant people prevent things from moving forward. Nothing is worse than the ignorant criticizing those who know. This is what is annoying and unfair.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Rather than being dismissive in some sort of misplaced PR for an update that will never happen, other ignorant people prevent things from moving forward. Nothing is worse than the ignorant criticizing those who know. This is what is annoying and unfair.
oh I had forgotten that you are the most intelligent and annoying person in all f95 why don't you enlighten us with your great wisdom

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
oh I had forgotten that you are the most intelligent and annoying person in all f95 why don't you enlighten us with your great wisdom
Lets agree to disagree, no point in personal attacks lol. I think we can all agree with Gainsub, the only fair way to access newer version is to either subscribe to any of the numerous websites where the game is available for a price, or wait for the developer to publish it themselves.
On the other hand, many of us here don't quite care for what is fair myself included. I also assume many of us did not realize how much our discussion impacts the developer due to the nature of this forum, but since it has been made clear, hopefully we can keep the discussion of piracy to a separate thread.
While I do appreciate the developer's work, we all have our own circumstances so lets try to not judge each other and move on.

Reactions: GoddessKyoko

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
are domination points worth anything in the recent versions ? or are they still meangless ?
Imma ignore the ongoing conversation, I have bad memory so maybe theres others but so far the only scene gated by domination points from my memory is the one with that foot fetish girl in the uni club building. Genuinely cant recall any others so may be more

Feelinger13

Feb 17, 2024
Whenever I'm about to upload a new version here,
I see comments like this.
Can you guys show a little respect for dev?
Really sorry for everyone who shows disrespect to you like this. You are awesome developer and I really appreciate your work, please dont be mad at us. I cant afford the game but will wait patiently if there have a chance that you will post it here...

真的很抱歉所有这样对你表现不尊重的人。你是很棒的开发者,我真的很欣赏你的工作,请不要生我们的气。我买不起这个游戏,但如果有机会你将其发布在这里,我会耐心等待......

Jan 18, 2024
Alright, there seems to be a lot of confusion about what's what:

There are 3 different versions of the game that users are dealing with / talking about:

#1. The one available here, for which the dev has kindly provided the password for (v. 1.11.x)
#2. There is another version 1.14.x (a revised version of the 1.11.x) --> with up to 5 GB of content that needs patreon support to get the decryption password.
#3. There is a new version 2.0.x (a brand new version?) --> about 600 MB in size, that also needs patreon support to get the decryption password.

Since version 1.11.x seems to be the dev.s free version (so to speak), for which the password has already been shared in this thread, please be kind to support the dev. for the other two versions.

I think that the lack of explanation could be at the root of some of the misunderstandings that are happening here.

Last edited:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Well, since the people on this piracy site refuse to reveal the password for this update because piracy isn't right, I invite any generous and brave soul to send me a private message with the password to help a penniless fan of the game who's struggling to afford a place to live. I won't reveal it in public if that's what he wants.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Well, since the people on this piracy site refuse to reveal the password for this update because piracy isn't right
Has it occurred to you that maybe they don't have the password and that it's silly to ask for it in a thread created by the developer who releases slightly older releases here?

Reactions: rorkes

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Please respect the developer because they spent a lot of time and effort to develop the game but you want to play the game for free without supporting her!
If you like this game and want to play it, please support her on Patreon (only 3$ for month) or patiently wait for her to update the new version to F95ZONE (The version on F95ZONE is an older version than the latest version)

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
Oh I'm just saying what I should because it's quite annoying! Only $3 a month is too cheap, Don't tell me you don't even have $3 in a month to buy the game you want to play? Nah
first of all, I'm not asking for the password to the game and secondly, it's none of your business what I want to do with the money.And after all, this is a pirate site so it looks ridiculous to complain about piracy here

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes