RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Google Drive read this,
You probably skipped some important quest and the game crashes or doesn't load something
unzip password:1gCwbsaho2bsNkaZcuqH
THANK CHRIS619 FOR THIS WALKTHROUGH
see if u missed anything
Unfortunately the file no longer exists in drive, this is what i meant that had been removed, or is this a different one from the one you are talking about? Thanks for the reply btw

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Havent been here before, but I absolutely loved playing this game so i gotta ask, seeing as 2.0.3 has also released, will we be seeing further updates here from 1.11.1 or will this remain the newest version available for people not on patreon?
maybe one day we will be able to play the new version bro

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
I haven't had the chance to play version 2.0 yet, but I'm quite curious. Can someone who has experienced it let me know if it continues the storyline of the old one or if it's entirely new?

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I haven't had the chance to play version 2.0 yet, but I'm quite curious. Can someone who has experienced it let me know if it continues the storyline of the old one or if it's entirely new?
It will be new. You cannot import old saves. But when you start a new game you'll get a summary of previous events

Reactions: deptraivclvq

asdasdasdssss

Jan 21, 2024
Whenever I'm about to upload a new version here,
I see comments like this.
Can you guys show a little respect for dev?
Sorry. But I just confused for how to get the password ;-;, I didn't know that I disrespect the dev. So we have to wait for the password or what? Can you tell me how can I get the password, please?

Apr 14, 2023
Unfortunately the file no longer exists in drive, this is what i meant that had been removed, or is this a different one from the one you are talking about? Thanks for the reply btw
well i had it thanks to the guy so imma reupload normal life under feet version 1.10 walkthrough whosever content this is please dont ban me or something i am just a playful guy tryna do nice things of course i will credit you i persoally know you but our conversation kinda got lost

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
well i had it thanks to the guy so imma reupload normal life under feet version 1.10 walkthrough whosever content this is please dont ban me or something i am just a playful guy tryna do nice things of course i will credit you i persoally know you but our conversation kinda got lost
thanks a lot for the guide! I think ive gone through a very large part of it so far, but seeing how detailed this is itll definitely help in getting everything

Reactions: femdomfartlover

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
Out of respect for the developer, lets move the discussion on pirating this game to a separate thread. While pirated versions will most likely still be posted to this thread once they're found, no reason to needlessly antagonize the developer.

Gainsub

Feb 17, 2020
I understand that this site is intended for game publishing, but it's important to acknowledge that developers invest time and effort in their creations. It's not reasonable to demand that a developer shares the password to access the latest versions of the game, as each game represents a significant amount of work.

Piracy exists, and in some cases, it may serve as a way to try a game before deciding to purchase it. However, I believe it's crucial to support creators by contributing financially if the game meets our expectations. I now see piracy as a means of advertising to reach a broader audience.

I understand that economic situations vary, and some individuals may not be able to commit to regular contributions, whether through monthly subscriptions or purchases. I eagerly await updates, even if they are older versions than the latest one, like you on this website. But it's important to respect the business models established by developers and understand that if we can't contribute financially, we should be content and grateful with the available content in the version published on this site.

In the event that a developer discovers their game has been published here without permission or with a more recent version, they should have the right to report this situation for the removal of the publication.

In summary, the developer has shared their game for us to test and promote. We should be satisfied with the content available in the current version on this site, and if we wish to access newer versions, contributing financially to the developer's Patreon is the only available and fair option.

I want to emphasize that my intention is not to offend anyone with the previous statements but to remain impartial and fair. If anyone has felt offended by what was said, I apologize in advance. :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes