RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Damn, so good, but does that mean we won't have new versions to play for a few months?
Knowing how serious the dev is, she would prob tell us about this kind of pause. Shes prob working hard on it rn. Maybe it will be her next big release next month or she will make a classic update and working on the rework on the side until it's fully done.

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Knowing how serious the dev is, she would prob tell us about this kind of pause. Shes prob working hard on it rn. Maybe it will be her next big release next month or she will make a classic update and working on the rework on the side until it's fully done.
Ye, I do realize that she didn't mention anything about the delay in the post, so it really could be that she is trying her best to work on the game right now. Such a respectful developer.

Apr 14, 2023
Till the archer club like the last task for 1.11 version we had approx 4 to 5 coprophagia scenes sadly in 1.14 there is no scat scene only foot scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smellyz44

hjvtt

Feb 1, 2020
what you have to do when you collect the note on the bathroom of the toilet plot i misclick and i didnt read it

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes