nopy.to discussion & feedback

Jun 6, 2020
Ayo nopy bro Thank You very much for your High Quality Service for the past few years I just know about you on this site years ago but man do people like me here really grateful the fact that there's a friendly service like yours and it's very Unfortunate to hear the news regarding that.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Nopy was the best one :C
i'd put medafire as my second above mega as it has moderate speeds, s fine if you have adblock, and is quick to download, but when compared to Nopy it kinda feels like a cheap knockoff :'c
i'll miss you, Nopy

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
If the people who are making the games that most of us enjoy on here really want us to play them, they are going to have to start making update patches work properly so we can get them from Mega and the other slower services without having to d/l an entire 5-10GB game each time.
I haven't had problems downloading any game I am subscribed to. Devs take care speed is ok there. I might have just been lucky, I don't know - are there devs that use free download servers?

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
That was a huge loss to all of us. NOPY will be truly missed. What if they try to accept crypto payments? Would not be viable?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
NOPY NOOOOOOOOO, best site to download, tried the other ones and just kept getting spam or viruses which is so damn annoying, even mega is cool but they have a cap... we need NOPY BACK

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
There are clearly enough people willing to pay for a good and clean download service. I hope nopy's demise has something to teach to future endeavors of this kind.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just a day or two passed but I'm already miss nopy, most of the download site took hours to download even for only 1GB of file size. You really didn't appreciate anything until they are gone, now I truly understand

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The only good thing here is it now takes more time to download games than it does to play them. Can finally make some progress on this 400 GB backlog I've been building

Reactions: Nightlock

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I'm just skipping game updates at this point... not waiting 3 or 4 hours for a mediocre game that I would download previously in 5 min just to pass time.

I guess I'll be downloading major titles only.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I just hope you keep ownership of the site and everything, even if it is down so that some day you can try and find a solution. Because it was the best download site ever. I also hope that the evil monsters that banned you from paypall and the others and EVERYONE who supports them and their decisions burns in hell forever.

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
I think every game above 1GB should have a torrent download option (from rpdl.net - good so far) or from any other torrent sites. torrents are reliable, fast, resumable, and above all they are free. I didn't find any sites come even close to nopy with all those features, hence a better option would be torrents in my opinion. RIP Nopy.

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
A few days not arround and this comes up?

That´s very sad. It was most of the time best solution for downloading arround here. For me, i will try Mega and hope it will work.

It´s so hypocritical when it come to something like sex.