RPGM 夜陰のあやめ[ayame in the shadow] (same developers from curse errant)

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Since there doesn't seem to be a more gameplay-related thread on this game, I'll try my luck here.

Is there any way to switch between day & night? I've got three things to do at night; come to the onsen at night to spot a wraith, the drug-drink with the guy in Yakage Jinja, and a restaurant quest.

But I see no way to switch day to night, either through changing clothes, any button on map or in the nemu, nor in any location. Does anyone know what's going here?

On another note: The Yura-wraith quest also prompts me to talk to the pregnant demon, which does not offer any relevant dialog options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: borkenone

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
+1 pls. I wanna play this game! coolsister's latest game was so good and vera is one of my favorites so I wanna see how this one is.

Reactions: teraexbf

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
I got stuck on kasetsusen onsen, what must i do?

Edit : ok i need to get the old translation (i dunno what part because it's already translated) so i can find tsubame in hot spring and then change to slrmtl 1.4 if i want the new translation

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
How to defeat the patrification monster? I always get cought and never can't realese my self. Don't tell me we must leveling our character until level 50 or something?

IMG_20240304_201427.jpg

Last edited:

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
How to defeat the patrification monster? I always get cought and never can't realese my self. Don't tell me we must leveling our character until level 50 or something?

View attachment 3409411
There's 4-5 spots in the slrmtl translated game that are broken...you will need to download the Japanese version posted earlier and transfer your saves back and forth to progress. If I recall I had to progress past this fight on the japanese version and then I could break free.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
There's 4-5 spots in the slrmtl translated game that are broken...you will need to download the Japanese version posted earlier and transfer your saves back and forth to progress. If I recall I had to progress past this fight on the japanese version and then I could break free.
Ok, thanks for the answer. Where is to download the Japanese version?

Edit : already found it

Last edited:

rambo12345

Jul 11, 2017
HOW CAN I SLEEP IN THIS GAME
i am in kasetsusen, i tried go to resting hall, but there is a guardian who said is occupied, and our hero said that we should came here in night but i dont know how... i bought 2 books from boy who was at bridge but still nothing happend

Last edited: