RPGM 夜陰のあやめ[ayame in the shadow] (same developers from curse errant)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The problem is that the second skill tree that contains this Murasaki skill doesn't appear on your translated version. I've had the same problem back when you released it, but i didn't want to wait for a fix so i just mtooled it instead. The skill tree shows up fine then, same on the untranslated version.

I'm surprised that more people didn't report it here. Either everyone did the same as me or no one actually played this game properly which would be kinda sad. Or it's just weirdo bizarre issue that only happened to us 2 and only on your version, but that would be kinda strange.
Well great, I'm glad people care. :HideThePain:
Do you have a save you could share in which you're normally about do acquire that skill?

I have over 200 projects, I don't have the time to actually play these games. I just edit the files and react to what people report me.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Well great, I'm glad people care. :HideThePain:
Do you have a save you could share in which you're normally about do acquire that skill?

I have over 200 projects, I don't have the time to actually play these games. I just edit the files and react to what people report me.
I think this should be the one. But do note that this is a save of me using the mtooled version so the skill tree will be visible at the start, but as soon as you change screens after applying your translation it should disappear. At least that's how it was for me when i was figuring our what was wrong. Maybe the other guy can give you a save file using your version when he sees this, if it's necessary.

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
I've confirmed Murasaki purple skill tree is missing on the Shisaye patch...

Here's my save in front of the flame wall

1676812914521.png

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Dumb question but how do I apply the MTL patch?
Thinking of doing it myself to see if it would make JoiPlay usable

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I think this should be the one. But do note that this is a save of me using the mtooled version so the skill tree will be visible at the start, but as soon as you change screens after applying your translation it should disappear. At least that's how it was for me when i was figuring our what was wrong. Maybe the other guy can give you a save file using your version when he sees this, if it's necessary.

View attachment 2401687
It should be working correctly in SLRMTL1.3.
https://f95zone.to/threads/noayame-...velopers-from-curse-errant.70638/post-9810301

But I've had to make so many changes until this piece of shit slightly messy game finally worked correctly, that I'm really not sure what the problem even was in the first place.

Last edited:

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
1676876098478.png

Did a few minuites of playthrough... Found some string errors. eg. (shadow Ayame at the house, Side quest with onee chan) and a game breaking error when fighting enemies at the 2nd floor...

Reactions: ZZyaH

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2403441

Did a few minuites of playthrough... Found some string errors. eg. (shadow Ayame at the house, Side quest with onee chan) and a game breaking error when fighting enemies at the 2nd floor...
The crash should be fixed in 1.31, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean with string errors. What's happening there?

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
1677820413367.png

I get this error early in the game (save provided) when I talk to the mom with the 4th option (which I think is required to progress).

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks, I think I ran into another bump. Continued on through the story and talking to the merchant in the town won't let me go to the bridge area. I think in the walkthrough it says to go to the shrine, an event happens, go to the local lord's home, and I think an event is supposed to happen there that isnt triggering maybe. Then you talk to the merchant and he tells you to go under the bridge.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks, I think I ran into another bump. Continued on through the story and talking to the merchant in the town won't let me go to the bridge area. I think in the walkthrough it says to go to the shrine, an event happens, go to the local lord's home, and I think an event is supposed to happen there that isnt triggering maybe. Then you talk to the merchant and he tells you to go under the bridge.
I can't seem to trigger anything using that save with the original Japanese version as well.
So either the save itself is already broken, or there's some missing step.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
I tested out the steps in the JP version and they got the progress to trigger after talking with the dude in the town.
Another dialogue trigger that doesn't go is when you have to talk to your mom twice after the first dungeon (save below). The first dialogue happens, the 2nd doesn't.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I tested out the steps in the JP version and they got the progress to trigger after talking with the dude in the town.
Another dialogue trigger that doesn't go is when you have to talk to your mom twice after the first dungeon (save below). The first dialogue happens, the 2nd doesn't.
I couldn't get to the bridge area either. Unfortunate.
I made a bunch of changes. It "might" be fixed in SLRMTL1.4, but I could only test the mom one (Again you need to re-enter for it to work in the save.), because I still have no idea how you're supposed to progress to the bridge bit.
https://f95zone.to/threads/noayame-...velopers-from-curse-errant.70638/post-9810301

Reactions: The-deadly

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
I used the SLRMTL1.4 and was able to get to the bridge, but there is a bug where you have to talk to people in the correct order or the game will soft-lock.
To explain, on day 2, when the map opens up a bit, you can go directly to the prefect's manor and trigger the cutscene there and then the game will soft-lock. In order to avoid this, you have to talk to the guy with the indicator on his head in the marketplace first THEN go to the prefect's manor, and the cutscene will play, and then the MC will say something about going to the bridge and the area will open up.
Maybe a problem with the game itself and not the translation, I dunno.
Either way, thanks for all your work Shisaye

Reactions: Chuwy.Joe52

FlashFire76

Dec 16, 2019
At this point, u might want to have jp copy for the game, even then u could still stuck on some places like in the bath house but oh well this game is too dank

Reactions: Keralewd

Keralewd

Apr 15, 2018
Just confirming that the skill necessary for the purple wall does properly become available at least SLRMTL1.4 (didn't test prior versions).

If you're like me and coming from an older SLRMTL patch though, you'll need to load from an older save that puts you before you talk to the Pregnancy and Milk Demons (the busty red and blue girls), or else the skill set won't be available for unlocking.

After talking to them, you should get a dialog that looks like this:

1680033397_Game_Ayame_in_the_shadow_ver1.12.png

Then you should be able to learn the skill from the second set of skills (costs no points to learn):

1680033731_Game_Ayame_in_the_shadow_ver1.12.png

Once that's done, you can interact with the purple wall in order to be able to pass through it. It'll still look like it's there, but the objective label should be gone, letting you progress through.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019

View attachment 2401687
Just fyi, I'm not sure if this been confirmed yet, but I've just started playing the japanese version, and as far as I'm aware, the second tree really doesn't show up initially, it comes up later as the story progress.

Reactions: Keralewd