4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It seems there were a few bugs in my game especially on the path where you pay Potter to make you a fake id, so I have fixed that path so everyone who was on that path I would suggest you restart, also I fixed some other bugs and most important I changed the speed for the camera in the school.

You can download the new version from .

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
anyone have have the image files cant run this on my shit computer :noexpression:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game seems pretty nice, lots of potential, I don't know how significant your choices are, but a walkthrough would be nice if they change something

didn't mind the walking around much, probably would rather to be just rooms, but it's not a bad implementation

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a question.where is the savegame folder? because i will delete my old saves and i find not the folder

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Just a heads-up, if you peep on the MC's stepmom until the end, instead of triggering a scene where you get caught, you just get teleported out of the house, and after a few conversations, she says something like "Don't worry, I won't tell your dad about what happened before", which brings me to WTF happened before? I was just teleported outside of the house...

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Just a heads-up, if you peep on the MC's stepmom until the end, instead of triggering a scene where you get caught, you just get teleported out of the house, and after a few conversations, she says something like "Don't worry, I won't tell your dad about what happened before", which brings me to WTF happened before? I was just teleported outside of the house...
happened to me too. Didn't think much of it as it's an early release.

t1181240

Dec 26, 2017
Ep 1 fell a bit short (in playtime), but looks really promising (in content).

Walking speed should be audjusted tho and some of the characters have walking animations that limp through the floor.
Looking forward to this, might be great 9/10 in a year or so.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Shadow.
That's an interesting feature that could be added, I'll think about it, however I'm planning to hire a 3d artist which will create low poly models for everything I use in this game. I did the reduction myself, but I'm no 3d artist so there are plenty of things that still break the game... But you know how it is, everything costs money and I already burned a huge amount, so until I reach a point where I can afford to hire a 3d artist, there will still be some problems, for those with older computers, but I'll think of a way to implement the that map, however the second and the third episode will be happening in small spaces, so if you manage to reach the end of the episode you'll have no problem for 2/3 months, and till then I really hope I'll be able to fix this.

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys, I made a post about the new version of the game. You can check it out if you want on this . It’s a post for everyone not only for the patrons

Reactions: supercheese123

dexterul

Jun 21, 2017
looks bad i have seen these assets in at least 10 fucking games on f95, they steal everything, i bet the assets are cracked... a few games are true original on F95, i don't refer to characters but to environment

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes