4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Talk to the girl sitting in the chair , then talk to your friends in the hall.

No if someone could please help me answer the correct question or go the correct route to procure the alcohol for the party please, and if possible I'd rather deal with potter than the other douchbag
I did it and what should i do next?

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
BTW in case anyone doesn't know when your character is walking around if you double click ahead of your character he will run instead of walk.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ok wtf, just talked to Brandy, she says Potter is in the Bathroom... I go there and its completely empty, theres no one else i can talk to in school and im completely stuck.

(Also, is there someway to make the MC run?)
You talk to brandy then your friends in the hall they'll say he's in the bathroom again hover over the stalls you'll see his name pop up.
Also move mouse ahead or behind the place you want Mc to go and click twice Mc will then run to the spot you clicked.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
hmm something to consider for the next episode. But where I think Ive got to the end of this, Im not 100% sure. As I got to a point and it threw me to the menu before I read anything on the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that could be an error in which case someone tell me theres more and I will go play from last save. But if thats it, perhaps not have the game go back to the menu immediately but something to tell the player they have reached the end of the current content, that they need to click past to get to the menu.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
So I tried this one yesterday and got stuck after talking to the sis back home after school, dunno if that's the end of it, I looked everywhere if I could mow the lawn but couldn't find anything

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
hmm something to consider for the next episode. But where I think Ive got to the end of this, Im not 100% sure. As I got to a point and it threw me to the menu before I read anything on the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that could be an error in which case someone tell me theres more and I will go play from last save. But if thats it, perhaps not have the game go back to the menu immediately but something to tell the player they have reached the end of the current content, that they need to click past to get to the menu.

You reached the end of the episode and it was saying something like “Coming soon” maybe the 5 seconds were not enough, I’ll change that in the next release

Reactions: wildride

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So I tried this one yesterday and got stuck after talking to the sis back home after school, dunno if that's the end of it, I looked everywhere if I could mow the lawn but couldn't find anything
You’re not to the lawn point ... after you come back from school you need to talk
to sis, Jeane and then you’ll have to go to the store. Search for a grocery list.

Reactions: A10randomboy

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
You’re not to the lawn point ... after you come back from school you need to talk
to sis, Jeane and then you’ll have to go to the store. Search for a grocery list.
Since you talk about it, I wanted to point that this part is counterintuitive.
You know at this point that you have to mow the lawn after school, and nothing is told about going to the store for the groceries ( apart from the booze but you know you have to wait 3pm if you took the potter route). I also only had the lawn in mind when coming back home and never thought about having a specific task to do before.
That said, as there are not that many people in the house you eventually trigger the event and go forward with the story if you keep wandering in the house. Still, it's not really obvious from the start.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Since you talk about it, I wanted to point that this part is counterintuitive.
You know at this point that you have to mow the lawn after school, and nothing is told about going to the store for the groceries ( apart from the booze but you know you have to wait 3pm if you took the potter route). I also only had the lawn in mind when coming back home and never thought about having a specific task to do before.
That said, as there are not that many people in the house you eventually trigger the event and go forward with the story if you keep wandering in the house. Still, it's not really obvious from the start.
In this case I need to check it out for a bug, because when you got home Jeane should tell you about the groceries...I’ll have to look as soon as I get home, but it should not be a problem.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I stop you right here.
While thinking about Jeane at home, the only thing that comes to my mind is the bikini and the hug, not much else...
So maybe she talks about it but my eyes and all were focused on something else entirely.... :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: KrusherKev

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I stop you right here.
While thinking about Jeane at home, the only thing that comes to my mind is the bikini and the hug, not much else...
So maybe she talks about it but my eyes and all were focused on something else entirely.... :FeelsGoodMan:
:coldsweat: In this case I think I placed the job in the wrong conversation but it should be there...

Reactions: Le Taz

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
why is there no sound or is something wrong on my part?
Nothing is wrong on your part, but this game was pretty expensive already, so I decided to leave the music and some other things for a future version. It's on my TODO list, but there are a few things more important for now, that require plenty of money, like the characters, environment and the license to use some assets.
There was a solution to use music without copyright, but the good ones are overused...

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Nothing is wrong on your part, but this game was pretty expensive already, so I decided to leave the music and some other things for a future version. It's on my TODO list, but there are a few things more important for now, that require plenty of money, like the characters, environment and the license to use some assets.
There was a solution to use music without copyright, but the good ones are overused...
well first thing thanks for replying :D i like the game and yeah i see why it's left out.
really good game so far i hope you keep it up ^^
with the music well don't worry if it's overused it depends more on the game if it's good or not ;) and you're doing good so far in my opinion haha :D maybe you could implement some background music nothing to fancy and maybe overused sure for the time being. later you can change it if you want it's just weird playing without music haha ^^

Phil F

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone figure out how to actually get this scene?
Also here's the patreon walkthrough. It's pretty shit ngl

EDIT: I actually straight away followed it and found it...

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
:coldsweat: In this case I think I placed the job in the wrong conversation but it should be there...
It is there, but with the bikini in view few people read the text. Even after reading it took me a while to realize that the list was on the kitchen counter, I thought she just gave it to me.

Mar 26, 2018
Guys after i have the first conversation with my sister and my father when i go to the closet to change clothes the game freezes..Any idea ? Can someone help..?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Guys after i have the first conversation with my sister and my father when i go to the closet to change clothes the game freezes..Any idea ? Can someone help..?
I'll try and understand what happens in your case. So you're done with the conversation and you're alone in your room.. You clicked the closet and suddenly it freeze. Have you seen the animation that changed his clothes? Also what platform are you playing on? Windows (version) or MacOS.

Mar 26, 2018
I'll try and understand what happens in your case. So you're done with the conversation and you're alone in your room.. You clicked the closet and suddenly it freeze. Have you seen the animation that changed his clothes? Also what platform are you playing on? Windows (version) or MacOS.
I'm using windows version.You got it right the only difference is that i dont see the change in his clothes..When he do the backflip the game suddently freeze..

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes