4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
The navigation is cute and all, but it takes too long and people will get sick of it... simplify it like other games, the faster, the better

agreed, as soon as I see a game is RPGM and I see the 2d maps I just think tedium. Any system where I have to run around constantly is boring. Nice to just click on a map and go straight to the location. Not that this is RPGM but you get my drift.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
please tell me on how to mow the lawn
When you get back home from school, go change first, then visit kitchen and take grocery list. After that you need to visit store and buy stuff from the list (just click on shelves with name on it). Get back home, enter kitchen again, you'll get a lunch scene with a family, after that lawn mower will appear in front yard click on it and thats it..

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I actually like the navigation system and am glad that it is slowly starting to appear in these type of games, understandable that some want quick and fast.. in an age where we skip so much. But its cool, i look forward to more updates.

Its a bit better than RPGM, and it would cut down on rendering lots of useless scenes when it could be filled in 3D. NPC movement is a bit wonky though, some have broken legs or hair fragments going all over the place, but early days - good signs.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I Love This Game the only Problem Is I Have Shitty Laptop XD So It's Laggy But I Will Going To Play This If I Can Finally Buy A Good PC XD I Can't Wait.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
He mentioned android game development. He may not be a paid game professional but he's clearly got game dev skills.
making a game in renpy and porting to android would be the same thing.

I'd rather have refreshing gameplay or graphics than more spam patreon creators milking renpy VNs with the same daz assets.
But.....these are the very same ripped off daz assets? :rolleyes:

This release was polished enough for me to consider him a game developer. The 3d navigation, camera angles switching, the subtle animations - like the flip while changing his clothes, the polished UI, the parallax intro animations. They're all subtle and beautifully integrated.
This is the one truth of everything you've stated. You feel his results give him the title of game dev over others. Personally I don't agree because they are typical free assets you find if you look hard enough back when I played around in unity. now putting it altogether well gives him a lot of credit. I'll call him a game dev because he develops games. Weather they are good or not is inconsequential. He's at least putting forth the effort.

Reactions: Hyped

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I don't think the dev thought so, bodes well for the community. :(
Don’t worry mate... Everything you said was well placed and did not bother me. I know it has a lot of flaws, and I tried something different, I was afraid a little bit of the result, but I understand your point of view

Sep 1, 2017
Well this looks really promising.
Just wish we could have more control over how our char acts. He is a bit too much of a jerk too be honest.

I wish i could change my clothes by doing a backflip only.

Also our char won the jackpot with that sister and mom compared to the rest of the cast.
Well anastasia rivals our mom.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well this looks really promising.
Just wish we could have more control over how our char acts. He is a bit too much of a jerk too be honest.

I wish i could change my clothes by doing a backflip only.

Also our char won the jackpot with that sister and mom compared to the rest of the cast.
Well anastasia rivals our mom.
I realized that I created a bully, but it was a bit too late, however, that is going to change. I’ll give the player more control especially with Harry

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
agreed, as soon as I see a game is RPGM and I see the 2d maps I just think tedium. Any system where I have to run around constantly is boring. Nice to just click on a map and go straight to the location. Not that this is RPGM but you get my drift.
Sometimes RPGM devs nowadays actually have some sense and eliminate some travel, ie "Time to go to school" and you go out the door and are at school. But sadly, not all. I don't mind RPGM style games as long as they're done well, even travel in 2d is fine if it's one way travel, but the constant running around a map over and over is hideous.

Reactions: DRinWV

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Interesting game so far,and those female characters are quite charming!But I didn't see the introduction of the medical teacher,perhaps the dev forgot it?Anyway,it's a good game,and also taught me some medical konwledge by google;).
Just wait some kind dude to upload a walkthrough so I can check if I miss something interesting.

Jul 2, 2017
Dad you're keeping it a secret from me how it is to fuck your wife, also your'e keeping it a secret how it would be to live with my dad dead too so you should kill yourself, secrets, secrets everywhere....

May 5, 2017
Good game so far gangbang tag hinders me from expecting more but i would like to think its optional i would n't wana see pretty i mean well rendered graphics girls getting pegged with cocks :closedtongue:

Reactions: queeg500

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
The female characters look quite good but the gameplay looks like a glorified RPG Maker. Walking around in the school got annoying really fast because the camera follows you so slow. Also it'd be nice if your character follows the cursor if you hold left click. I hope they improve the camera soon.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Played it this morning.
Not a bad start overall. The story, even a bit cliché with the mysteries, is nicely introduced. Lots of characters right from the start, good renders and not badly paced.
On the lesser good things.... The MC needs to move faster, I mean really really faster than he does.... I have nothing against having to get from place to place in a game ( even though I'm not a fan of RPGM games) but if we could move faster than a snail it would be appreciated.
The characters are really overused, I don't speak about the models but the personalities.... Hope that it will try not to be too serious and go towards a fun story to make up for it.
I'm still looking forward for the next update and will gladly play it but the game needs improvements.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Played it this morning.
Not a bad start overall. The story, even a bit cliché with the mysteries, is nicely introduced. Lots of characters right from the start, good renders and not badly paced.
On the lesser good things.... The MC needs to move faster, I mean really really faster than he does.... I have nothing against having to get from place to place in a game ( even though I'm not a fan of RPGM games) but if we could move faster than a snail it would be appreciated.
The characters are really overused, I don't speak about the models but the personalities.... Hope that it will try not to be too serious and go towards a fun story to make up for it.
I'm still looking forward for the next update and will gladly play it but the game needs improvements.
Did you try to double click? The MC runs if you do that.

Reactions: Le Taz

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Did you try to double click? The MC runs if you do that.
honestly, I didn't even think of doing that...
It will make it a less tedious but then again, why not making him run all the time, I don't see any situation where walking would be mandatory.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes