4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Three words: Wow, wow and wow :O I'm waiting for the next chapter it is really interesting game

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Can anyone port this in android.
The reason why I didn’t ported the game on android is the fact that it would be laggy as hell, at least this version... I’m planning to expand the game to more platforms, but the characters and the whole environment it’s not to mobile friendly... maybe after I manage to get enough money to pay some 3d artist to redo everything with less edges, it will be ok for android too.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
very good game! i love it. save often because it ended before i knew and now i have to play 10-15min again XD. all the girls are nice. my only problem is i want to play a nice guy but everything the dude says sounds rude or jerk.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
very good game! i love it. save often because it ended before i knew and now i have to play 10-15min again XD. all the girls are nice. my only problem is i want to play a nice guy but everything the dude says sounds rude or jerk.
This post may help you a lot understand the reason why he's such a jerk in this verison.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
glad to know everything will have consequences. i plan to re-run when ep2 is out. i hope it's possible try get with every girl. i'm mostly aiming for my step mom and teacher XD

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
glad to know everything will have consequences. i plan to re-run when ep2 is out. i hope it's possible try get with every girl. i'm mostly aiming for my step mom and teacher XD
For now this is how I scheduled the story... there are a few paths and on each path you’re able to get a few girls... for example on a path you get 4 girls... on another path you get other 4 girls, however I’ll try to connect all the paths in the end, so you’ll get content with each girl, but I’m not sure how yet. One thing is for sure, you’ll get the chance to have your way with any of the girls.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Playing on win7 not hooked to net or anything. 2005 model. After intro I get lizzie saying " hey brian, you need to wake up. Sleepy head" then it freezes. Any ideas as to why.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Playing on win7 not hooked to net or anything. 2005 model. After intro I get lizzie saying " hey brian, you need to wake up. Sleepy head" then it freezes. Any ideas as to why.
You are the third person to report a similar bug. I’m trying to understand what happens. I’ll try to fix it for the next episode

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
@royalcandy This game is not what we see often when referred to its gameplay, so the effort you put in to it must be appreciated. Can you atleast tell around when the next update is going to be released?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy This game is not what we see often when referred to its gameplay, so the effort you put in to it must be appreciate. Can you atleast tell around when the next update is going to be released?
Yeah, sure, I’m planning to release on 20th July if there aren’t any more complications, if not 27th July. I’ll post more details in a few minutes on the UpdateTuesday post

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thx, for taking the time to reply and to looking into fixing the problem, cheers.
I might write you back soon on a private message with a link if you want where you can download the game with a debugging mode on, so that you could tell me what is the bug. Only if you want.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
This is a screenshot from the game when I approach closet. At this point, the game freezes.

upload_2018-6-28_15-22-24.png

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Good game so far, cute girls and the gameplay is a breath of fresh air and it works well. MC is an ass but it seems you can slowly transform him into a nice guy.

Some people said it's grindy but I don't think so, at least for me grind is "hug 20 times to unlock kiss on the cheek" and stuff like that where you have to repeat the same task an arbitrary number of times until you get a slightly different version of the same scene. In this game you're always moving around, doing one quest after another which consist mostly of talking to NPCs and fetching items, but the pacing feels natural.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
ya im worried about the under review. but its like there is no incest. they are not blood related. step mom and step sister so wtf patreon.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
ya im worried about the under review. but its like there is no incest. they are not blood related. step mom and step sister so wtf patreon.
We’re under review because there was a public post which contained nudity. It seems like the censorship was too small, also they said that I was impling nudity in my tier images. I’m doing right now some images to change that, then I’ll email them the fact that I fixed everything they complained about so hopefully the page will be up and running in a few hours

Reactions: N7
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes