• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
sry, don't know (i dont play RAGS Games :D just found the link in a chan). just saw, that they released a hotfix.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
While the cheat mod is being worked on, is there any way to use cheat engine to gain more traits at the character creation screen? Thats the only thing I want to do, I've already tried double (which sometimes works on RAGS games) it didn't work. It seems to get the correct number but it won't change it alone, there seems to be another address that I cannot find.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
While the cheat mod is being worked on, is there any way to use cheat engine to gain more traits at the character creation screen? Thats the only thing I want to do, I've already tried double (which sometimes works on RAGS games) it didn't work. It seems to get the correct number but it won't change it alone, there seems to be another address that I cannot find.
In the base game, there is coding that recalculates the remaining points, so even if you change it, it will just be recalculated.
That coding still remains in my cheat version, but I just made everything "cost" 0 points, circumventing it.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
So I have my own cheat mod for this game that is basically unreleased due to generally difficulty of use. that is not customized for the game specifically. It is really a Rags Debugger of sorts with IronPython scripting which allows editing most values in the game and does not slow down the game like built-in one does. It does not make cheating super easy but I've been able to do what I generally want to do with it. If there is interest I might release it. Some of the scripts can make every assignment succeed 95% or more percent of the time at critical level for instance. But its very fiddly so I really bring this up hesitantly.

By the way you can give yourself the ability to have a large number of traits at start and also give any number of resources. And level up slavers after next xp gain. At least when it works correctly. You can also reset flags for daily routine so you can retry actions that would normally force you to wait until next day.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
why not ? it's better to have any tools that none at all.
use them or not is an option. i personally want to see what rolls are on missions to reroll. rerolling with debug is a chore and not fun.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So I have my own cheat mod for this game that is basically unreleased due to generally difficulty of use.
If you feel fine with explaining how to use it then by all means, do please post it. Personally the only thing I want to be able to do is give myself all of the traits I want. I feel as though that makes it way easier to do and make whatever I want.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So I have my own cheat mod for this game that is basically unreleased due to generally difficulty of use. that is not customized for the game specifically. It is really a Rags Debugger of sorts with IronPython scripting which allows editing most values in the game and does not slow down the game like built-in one does. It does not make cheating super easy but I've been able to do what I generally want to do with it. If there is interest I might release it. Some of the scripts can make every assignment succeed 95% or more percent of the time at critical level for instance. But its very fiddly so I really bring this up hesitantly.

By the way you can give yourself the ability to have a large number of traits at start and also give any number of resources. And level up slavers after next xp gain. At least when it works correctly. You can also reset flags for daily routine so you can retry actions that would normally force you to wait until next day.
May I ask you what possessed you to go through all the trouble for such a troublesome game ? I would assume you did it for sheer love of coding, not due to immense enjoyment out of the game itself

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
May I ask you what possessed you to go through all the trouble for such a troublesome game ? I would assume you did it for sheer love of coding, not due to immense enjoyment out of the game itself
What does troublesome mean in that context? Bad?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
How do I run this game? It seems that, there is something maybe missing from my computer, that won't allows me to runs the game? Do I needs something to runs this game though? Please help. ^_^

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
How do I run this game? It seems that, there is something maybe missing from my computer, that won't allows me to runs the game? Do I needs something to runs this game though? Please help. ^_^
RAGS Player. I use Rags Classic 2.4.16 and it works with this just fine.

Reactions: DLSmaster
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes