Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
there are certain encampment role with some error. It's still not reflecting in the left section after assigning. When i try to assign different role, the pop up told me to remove existing role.

Also, there are some slaver just automatically disappear but my slaver count remains the same. After a few days. that slaver option is back on again. (Not assigning a job yet)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How and where can i sell slaves? I have tried the city but no option is available. The tutorial doesnt tell me how or where I can sell slave.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
Also, there are some slaver just automatically disappear but my slaver count remains the same. After a few days. that slaver option is back on again. (Not assigning a job yet)
They do not dissapear, they leave to gamble or drink(or something else). It is written in text when they leave the camp.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
May I ask you what possessed you to go through all the trouble for such a troublesome game ? I would assume you did it for sheer love of coding, not due to immense enjoyment out of the game itself
Its general purpose for Rags. And yes some of it is for love. Also I reuse a lot for other things like a Unity debug consoles and modding tools for games. The Rags version was a fork of something I did for Skyrim and Fallout. Anyway, for a while I was playing several of these Rags games and thought the cheat and debug tools sucked. The tool is pretty simple if you understand what it was doing. I'll post some links and minimal instructions of use later. Maybe someone can use it.

Here is my debugger:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
So in general the game is very fun and interesting but right now the relations and interactions between the pc, slavers and slaves is very bland (for example the bed warmers have no real description of what they do). I don't know if the designer plans on expanding that but I feel like it would be a welcome addition as of right now only the assignements bring any real life to the game. Its very hard to get a good understanding of how the game works but can be quite fun once you get the hang of it.

By the way I am trying to get the beastmaster and fleet traits does anyone know if I can get them just by leveling up, specific missions or are there requirements before it becomes available.

Reactions: Daba

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
How and where can i sell slaves? I have tried the city but no option is available. The tutorial doesnt tell me how or where I can sell slave.
To sell slaves you have to take assignment with Slaving tag.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
By the way I am trying to get the beastmaster and fleet traits does anyone know if I can get them just by leveling up, specific missions or are there requirements before it becomes available.
My experience is that slavers rarely get really good traits after creation on level up. Its been awhile since I really played it so could be wrong about now. Mostly you are better off getting new slavers through critical success on rare missions or just luck. Having said that I just cheat any more as the game is too much of a grind otherwise. To cheat, see my previous post where I sort of show how to add in traits at the end of the second video.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Its general purpose for Rags. And yes some of it is for love. Also I reuse a lot for other things like a Unity debug consoles and modding tools for games. The Rags version was a fork of something I did for Skyrim and Fallout. Anyway, for a while I was playing several of these Rags games and thought the cheat and debug tools sucked. The tool is pretty simple if you understand what it was doing. I'll post some links and minimal instructions of use later. Maybe someone can use it.

Here is my debugger:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you make for 2.6.1.0 ?

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
can you make for 2.6.1.0 ?
Sorry not going to try. I do have a version 3 floating around but I found 2.4.16 works best for most games. If you want you can probably just copy all of the 2.6.1.0 folder into the DebugRags folder and overwrite everything and then run DebugRags and it might work.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I got 2.4.16 and it just constantly tells me "sorry this rags game is unreadable". tried redownloading twice and same thing. Dunno what's wrong

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
How do you use Hypnosis on your slaves, if i try doing it at night it tells me i have no reason to be sneaking around at night.

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
I got 2.4.16 and it just constantly tells me "sorry this rags game is unreadable". tried redownloading twice and same thing. Dunno what's wrong
there is a thread on here on trouble shooting rags it helped me when i had the exact same problem

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes