djtrumpster31

Jul 5, 2017
: You play as an average woman looking into her sister's disappearance who finds herself thrust into the role of a super heroine, standing between a powerful organization and their quest for world domination. Images are 3D CG and made to fit the text, there is plenty of them too. Tags include: BDSM, corruption, domination, mindcontrol and pregnancy

: The game involves a man who's wife finds has been doing things behind her back. She takes revenge. You decide how that plays out. It has text made to fit the images, which is real photos and a lot of them. Tags include: domination, transformation, futa and involuntary sex / rape.

: You play as a girl who works in a veterinarian. Game uses a mix of real images and 3D images and text is made to fit the images and there is a lot of them. The english version is a decent translation at best, might give you a laugh though. Tags include: bestiality, corruption, humiliation, incest, rape

: The sequel to Kennel K9 linked in my last message to ponyguy. This one is mostly 3D CG and has a lot of them. Same issue with the english translation on this one, might give you a laugh as well. Tags include: bestiality, domination and pregnancy

If you would be willing to get games from the TFgames site, there is a LOT more games I could suggest to you that has pregnancy and / or futa :)
Ive been looking for games that have an option to be a futa or specifically focus on futa content but its hard to find because when people tag something as futa/shemale i don't the amount of futa content that is there. I you have any other recomendations that would be awsome.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ive been looking for games that have an option to be a futa or specifically focus on futa content but its hard to find because when people tag something as futa/shemale i don't the amount of futa content that is there. I you have any other recomendations that would be awsome.
Once I am done with v3 of my cheat mod, you will be able to make yourself and every slaver / slave into a futa at will.

As for other game suggestions, I'll send you the same suggestions as I am going to send to nam46, might take a while for me to compile the list though, pretty busy getting v3 of my cheat mod ready ;)

Reactions: necronovelist

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I can't remember if this is the game that is an off-shoot of the original, or if this is the original >.< ! The one with the dungeon wandering isn't bad. It's decent -- kind of sexy in places but the RNG is going to kick your butt.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I can't remember if this is the game that is an off-shoot of the original, or if this is the original >.< ! The one with the dungeon wandering isn't bad. It's decent -- kind of sexy in places but the RNG is going to kick your butt.
This is the spin-off. The Original is called Whorelock's Revenge. Once I am done with my cheat mod and start on the remake of No Haven, I might make a cheat mod of Whorelock's Revenge on the side.

Reactions: Anonynn

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thank you so much! I was completely blanking on the name of the original.
Most welcome :)
Again, Whorelock's Revenge is a game that would certainly benefit from getting a cheat mod.
So I'll probably start making the cheat mod for it mid-March.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I'll download the mod that i'm reading about later.

but first is there a 'bad' end ? like owning too much money since i couldn't complete the quest of one of the girls in the city and owned 4k gold... i just can't play this game i hate the RNG of it and even more the large resource i need to farm, slaves should farm at least twice what they eat but this is not what we see we need to send then to farm every day and even then if we're not luck we're fucked, the guy who made this game is a masochist i cant understand why we need to farm so much, if we're farming with all our 'troops' we should be able to have gold and supply to at least twice the time we're farming no matter how much random things get....

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'll download the mod that i'm reading about later.

but first is there a 'bad' end ? like owning too much money since i couldn't complete the quest of one of the girls in the city and owned 4k gold... i just can't play this game i hate the RNG of it and even more the large resource i need to farm, slaves should farm at least twice what they eat but this is not what we see we need to send then to farm every day and even then if we're not luck we're fucked, the guy who made this game is a masochist i cant understand why we need to farm so much, if we're farming with all our 'troops' we should be able to have gold and supply to at least twice the time we're farming no matter how much random things get....
I am the creator of the mod.
Owning too much money just lets you finish the game. It is not a good end or a bad end.
In regards to supplies. I disagree, you should not get twice of what you need from farming. This is a resource management game. It's about managing resources, your supplies being one of them.

My mod does let you set how many supplies and gold you have, so that would take care of your problems. One thing to note, save games from the original might not work with my mod. Exported characters should work though.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Humm so there is no bad end? i cant 'lose'? i know i'm talking about the guy who made the game not you who made the mod, and yes i think we need to farm a little more of what we get because if we want to just pass time or anything else we cant, we need to keep doing things we don't like to look at things, if i want to see how much degrading my MC can get(i discovered this later that i get paited and even fucked in the tavern, or when they said to not put a Dom hyp str to be a bed warner i was expecting a bad end or at least he make a run for it or dominate me dont know if is bad to put him there should have a penality for me, or the witchs in the marshlands i was expecting something else but they keep giving me free potions...) without worrying about the camp we can't while looking at the tavern we need to keep focusing on management that come a point where is just tiring and when the slaves keep coming and slaver keep going up and i can't sell my slaves its seens i'm working on full management and not having fun its like i'm 'working' and i do not play a game to feel like i'm working... i think you get my point.

anyway will donwload it and keep my suply and gold high so i can explore all that i find fun without having to worry about the camp.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Humm so there is no bad end? i cant 'lose'? i know i'm talking about the guy who made the game not you who made the mod, and yes i think we need to farm a little more of what we get because if we want to just pass time or anything else we cant, we need to keep doing things we don't like to look at things, if i want to see how much degrading my MC can get(i discovered this later that i get paited and even fucked in the tavern, or when they said to not put a Dom hyp str to be a bed warner i was expecting a bad end or at least he make a run for it or dominate me dont know if is bad to put him there should have a penality for me, or the witchs in the marshlands i was expecting something else but they keep giving me free potions...) without worrying about the camp we can't while looking at the tavern we need to keep focusing on management that come a point where is just tiring and when the slaves keep coming and slaver keep going up and i can't sell my slaves its seens i'm working on full management and not having fun its like i'm 'working' and i do not play a game to feel like i'm working... i think you get my point.

anyway will donwload it and keep my suply and gold high so i can explore all that i find fun without having to worry about the camp.
There are plenty of bad ends in the game. But none of them stems from having too much money.
As for my mod, it is aimed to let people play the way they want. I am still working on v6, but it will be several weeks before that is released. After v6 is released, I am going to work on a remake of the base game - it will have all the same text and images, but entirely new coding.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
oh please tell me one because i can't find it... i'm playing your mode now and doing things my way and yet i can't get a bad end or progress the game slavers keep leveling and getting stronger and easier gameplay

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
oh please tell me one because i can't find it... i'm playing your mode now and doing things my way and yet i can't get a bad end or progress the game slavers keep leveling and getting stronger and easier gameplay
Running out of gold, running out of supplies, running out of slavers, slavers going on mutiny, bad ends at the tavern when playing at the highest difficulty, fatal failures on missions you go on.
Using my mod, obviously things are going to be easier when you cheat, unless of course you purposely sabotage yourself to make it easier to get the ends.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I have a problem with rags, It don't want to play the file.
Most of the time people report this issue it is due to a corrupt file.
Try re-downloading the file. If it is still an issue, let me know.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Most of the time people report this issue it is due to a corrupt file.
Try re-downloading the file. If it is still an issue, let me know.
It still is I re-downloaded it multiple times, it didn't change anything.
But rags newer worked for me. I get the error that it can't read the file and every solution I found online didn't work.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
It still is I re-downloaded it multiple times, it didn't change anything.
But rags newer worked for me. I get the error that it can't read the file and every solution I found online didn't work.
I just re-downloaded it and it worked just fine.
Do you unzip the game before trying to open it?
If you try to open it from within the zip-file, that might have been the cause of the issue.
Which version of RAGS do you have installed?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I just re-downloaded it and it worked just fine.
Do you unzip the game before trying to open it?
If you try to open it from within the zip-file, that might have been the cause of the issue.
Which version of RAGS do you have installed?
It still doesn't work and I have the 2.4.something. I tried it with this file and the cheat one, both don't work.

Edit: Now works for me, I used the files given .
It could also be because I reinstalled the requirements for Rags

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
It still doesn't work and I have the 2.4.something. I tried it with this file and the cheat one, both don't work.

Edit: Now works for me, I used the files given .
It could also be because I reinstalled the requirements for Rags
Good for you, getting everything working :)
I am happy for you :)
Happy gaming :)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes