Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the offer, but I don't think so. I'm not deeply familiar with rags (which is hilarious if you think of all the time I spend in this game), but I think the only way to give reports is by describing what happened as clearly as you can. Every little detail can help narrow down how the bug actually occurs.
<opens game in rags designer, stared at it for fifteen minutes>

I can't event figure out where the "do things" bits are, so I'm totally willing to take your word for that, but I suspect "unfamiliar with Rags" is an issue on rags' end not yours.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Well that explains why it wasn't working for me. Did it work in the previous versions?

Also does anyone know if it can be used to create futa from races that don't normally have them like lamia or harpies? (when it work(s/ed I mean)

@Frank N. Stein is there anything we can contribute to sorting things out? Does No Haven produce log files anywhere?
there is a group of 3 missions in City of Aversol , called "Keldan Alley" where you take you're slaves to a Keldan Alley to customise them, and allows to change Lamias and Centaurs .

you get the keldan alley from other missions, maybe infiltration or diplomacy.

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
where you take you're slaves to a Keldan Alley to customise them, and allows to change Lamias and Centaurs .
Ah... last time I tried that it wouldn't let me do Harpies, (or rather it would, but the female set were the only options) and I just sort of ruled that out for Lamia too. I never actually tested that though.

I mean, ideally I'd want to just be able to alter my minions without first enslaving them and then retraining them back into slavers, but needs must when the devil drives and all.

philyb

May 23, 2018
A word of warning, it could just be the base game still, but the "Raid Goblin Village" in the plains is still potentially gamebreaking.
From what I saw I think it doesn't have a flag to tell the game that it still exists. After sending four slavers, and ending the day, it doesn't state how many days are left on it, it just disappears entirely. However, it is still in the active section (Where slavers/slaves that are assigned a role are) so it could just be as easy as assigning a flag to it
Yup, had this and it ruined the game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Odd issue I've noticed - if you have the Biomancy cheat switched on whatever alteration you're doing always additionally affects the MC, irrespective of the caster and target (if it's being cast on the MC it fires double). I accidentally my MC a very impressive derriere before I caught on to this...
>_>
Easily worked around by not using this cheat and instead just reseting day until you succeed, but still.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
First and foremost, sorry for going dark.
I thought I had done the update already, and so I disappeared to write out a proper plan for the mod, but things got busy in my life which slowed down my activity here. Which is why I never noticed that the OP didn't update when I edited it.

I'm in the middle of Halloween right now, but after I finish that I'll do a quick referesher through the game to make sure I've assessed all the bugs (just in case), and then reupload the fix.

Odd issue I've noticed - if you have the Biomancy cheat switched on whatever alteration you're doing always additionally affects the MC, irrespective of the caster and target (if it's being cast on the MC it fires double). I accidentally my MC a very impressive derriere before I caught on to this...
>_>
Easily worked around by not using this cheat and instead just reseting day until you succeed, but still.
Thank you, i'll make sure that's fixed before I do my upload tonight.

Reactions: Aetheron

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The Goblin bug that's been reported.
Either I fixed it in my latest version (which would have been an accident), or I can't meet the right conditions to activate it anymore. I was able to repeat it before, but no matter what conditions I enter it with, it refuses to break right now. If it still persists for any of you, just mention it, with every little detail, and I'll dive right back into fixing it. Or, at the very least, confirm whether it's a Base game or Mod game issue.

Anyways, new version is up. It should fix everything that's been reported, as well as a bunch of small things that weren't even broken to begin with.

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
It should fix everything that's been reported, as well as a bunch of small things that weren't even broken to begin with.
So... good news... the demonic futanari code does now fire successfully.

The bad news is that it seems to fire when I select the "grow" option rather than the demonic futa option.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

The bad news is that it seems to fire when I select the "grow" option rather than the demonic futa option.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>.>
<.<

That really should be impossible. Like, utterly so. Normally when that kind of thing happens, I can explain it away. "Oh, it's just running the double event code (aka, why I can't stop living shadows from firing every now and then). Still figuring out how to kill that" OR "Yeah, it fires that when the original event can't fire. Easy fix."
However! Demonic Futanari firing when you select Grow? That's a new trick.
I can't seem to replicate it, but I'll do a bit more testing and then see if I can figure out why it might have happened in the first place, regardless of if I can repeat it

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
However! Demonic Futanari firing when you select Grow? That's a new trick.
I can't seem to replicate it, but I'll do a bit more testing and then see if I can figure out why it might have happened in the first place, regardless of if I can repeat it
So... in the interest of filing a proper report:

I'm using RAGS 3, and was iirc playing a lamia and testing it initially on that neko slave that one of the pre-start buttons produces.

I tried to demonic futa her. Nothing happened, no text. Tried again and accidentally clicked grow. She grew and futa'd.

Some head scratching later I tried to test it some more and reproduced the issue on myself via backfire grow... but can't recall if I repeated the futa first step that time. Accidentally grew myself a second time with no oddity though.

TLDR: no clue why it's happening either unless there's an array reference being made that's gotten pushed out of alignment?

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I imagine the issue is when changing the corruption setting to either always backfire or apply on the target, it doesn't change the random effect (at least not completely). So when trying to do "Grow" for example, the random effect happened to be "Demonic Futa" that time. I'll try to replicate it, but I think that could be the issue

Edit: So I tried both succeed on target and backlash on you, backlash I'm unsure about, but the success was in fact the same as Aetheron said before. Selecting "Demonic Futa" followed by "Grow" activated both

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
Something I've been meaning to ask as well about is the whole Armour and Clothing thing. My character has the exhibitionist feat so armour and the like is often needed to be as slutty as possible, but I've noticed that no matter what I do the gear I get is always slave wear or pony outfits, is there something in the code that has actual armour/clothing incredibly rare? Buying it in the city or making it myself often has similar items added to my stash

Edit: Despite selecting armour/clothes it's acting as if I selected restraints. This has to be the base game's bug, but if you end up making something for the mod itself to include armour/clothes I'd appreciate it

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
zopeda theres a thingy with the false godness scenario that allows you to tread you spiritual Slavers as slaves as well as a special succubus slave you get from a special missions in the mountain realm where you can do slave training while shes a slaver if those things could be integraded into all Slavers it should be possible. but i dont know the rags engine so you will need to see if the idea is picked up

Jun 27, 2017
If I try to remove the Clumsy trait from somebody using the Corruption cheat, and that character has the Sneaky trait, it will remove Clumsy but also give that character the Cloak of Shadows Aspect. Actually about half of the traits and Aspects you can give someone or remove from them using Corruption from either the Sinful Enlightenment or the Debaunched Exaltation categories does this, and a couple more from the Gifts of the Warped and Blessings of Perversion categories (not nearly half from those two categories). I haven't gone through and tested each and every single one that does this with sneaky characters though.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
now, that it's possible to increase encampment slaver slots and slaves to 20, is it possible to increase those slots to 30 ? (more than that might be difficult to navigate). - if only they scrolled better.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
now, that it's possible to increase encampment slaver slots and slaves to 20, is it possible to increase those slots to 30 ? (more than that might be difficult to navigate). - if only they scrolled better.
I can take a look at doing so; just need to figure out how.
Probably won't come with the next update, but I'm planning to add Race change to the biomancy soon, so I can probably add it then, if it's at all possible.

As to the very next update, to bring the game up to code with the latest release, it should be out tonight. Sorry about the delay. For some reason a few of the cheats stopped working altogether, including the dice controller. Little changes made by Bedlam seemed to have broken them, but I'm fairly certain I've found everything and made the appropriate fixes. At least, we'll all find out tonight when when I release and someone tells me about what's broken.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just gave this a try.
Would be nice if it worked properly, unfortunately I had a whole group of slavers (including my leader) disappear on the second mission I sent them on. It was a regular goblin village raid too, so nothing that should trigger any special effects. Showed the assignment with 0 days remaining at the beginning of the day and that's the last I heard of them. RNG was set to critical success if that matters.

So yeah, guess I'll have to wait for a future version of this mod...

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Just gave this a try.
Would be nice if it worked properly, unfortunately I had a whole group of slavers (including my leader) disappear on the second mission I sent them on. It was a regular goblin village raid too, so nothing that should trigger any special effects. Showed the assignment with 0 days remaining at the beginning of the day and that's the last I heard of them. RNG was set to critical success if that matters.
regular goblin village ->no special effects
regular goblin village ->chance to bug is high
page 4 dinnerking had the same problem.
So yeah, guess I'll have to wait for a future version of this mod...
its not the mod its the code itself since No haven was build in the rags engine over a long time from random bits of code and is at the limits what the engine does and far from its supossed function. since i dont like goblins i never dothe mission but it is just bad luck that it hit you so early in you run or maybe even good luck because you didnt lose much progress. The mod is playable the code just can bug out

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes