Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
On a different note, is the Corruption menu for slavers supposed to be fixed at this point or is that coming in the next build?
I'm running No Haven 0.831 - LD v.32 and happened to start with a M:Co second in command and Tweak Corruption doesn't seem to do a thing when I'm letting my slaver corrupt me.

Last I checked, it should be working. Fairly certain that was the sole reason for the last upload was fixing the slaver side of the corruption and biomancy.
If it isn't, then it will be when I get 832 finished, modded and out later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Sorry it's taken so long to get done. I have two weeks scheduled vacation coming up so work has been milking my time for all its worth.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Last I checked, it should be working. Fairly certain that was the sole reason for the last upload was fixing the slaver side of the corruption and biomancy.
I'll redownload the mod to make sure. Maybe my v.3.2 isn't actually the newest version since you did quite a bit of fixing the fixes recently.

If it isn't, then it will be when I get 832 finished, modded and out later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Sorry it's taken so long to get done. I have two weeks scheduled vacation coming up so work has been milking my time for all its worth.
Not sure what you're apologizing for to be honest.
You're providing a free service so none of us gets to bitch about having to wait. That said, I'm really looking forward to your 832. I can't bring myself to play the unmodded base game anymore at this point.

Edit:
Redownloaded the mod and seems to work now. Couldn't get it to do anything on an existing save or a previously created character, but starting completely fresh it does what it should.
My bad for not checking if my v.3.2 was indeed the latest version.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
- are you trying on you're main slaver ? you might need to set the "Loaded Dice" to backlash on every one or on main slaver when casting.
- other alternative is that it can try to be casting on former target that you tried and the target is on a mission, but it still tries to target it. try a second time or hit the "Loaded Dice" to reset day 1x or 2x to clear last target.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure what you're apologizing for to be honest.
You're providing a free service so none of us gets to bitch about having to wait. That said, I'm really looking forward to your 832. I can't bring myself to play the unmodded base game anymore at this point.

Edit:
Redownloaded the mod and seems to work now. Couldn't get it to do anything on an existing save or a previously created character, but starting completely fresh it does what it should.
My bad for not checking if my v.3.2 was indeed the latest version.
Not a problem, but that is odd. I have a prebuilt character I use for testing (six variants of them with all skills and abilities), and they worked fine between all versions so far... Not a real issue, but still, weird.

As to me apologizing, it's just how I am. I said something would be so, and I failed to meet it. Free service or not, failing to meet a deadline, especially one you set yourself and is not set for you, is just bad business. Granted, not setting one because you're afraid of not meeting it is worse, but that's beside the point...

Update coming tonight. Wanted to do some final tests with the biomancy race option before releasing because some things were being fucky.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Cool, btw, will there be slots expandable from 20 to 25 -30 ? or not possible at the moment ?

Thank you very much in any case and for all the awesome work.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Cool, btw, will there be slots expandable from 20 to 25 -30 ? or not possible at the moment ?

Thank you very much in any case and for all the awesome work.
They Can now be set to whatever you want. I've added the options under quality of life.
If I just raised it, it was something else for me to hunt down and check to see if he changed how it worked.

New update is out, Changelog is in OP, as always.

There are problems with Race Change! I say so multiple times in the OP, but I'm saying it again here. It does not affect the player. However, as far as I've tested (all races against Slaver/Slave NPCs), it works on slavers and slaves.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
corruption menu's pretty messed up. options lead to other pages of the menu and all sorts of weird things going on..

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Thx for the new version.

It seems the new Orkhais getting Strong and Agile for free isn't completely worked out yet.
My male Orkhai leader got those traits just fine, but in my starting crew I also have a random female Orkhai with the traits Strong - Agile - Strong - Agile - Seductive - Tactful.
Apparently the game is not checking if slavers already have those traits before adding them, though I doubt that's caused by the mod.

Edit:
Did a restart with the same leader. Ended up with 2 female Orkhais this time. One is the second-in-command (Traits: Leader - Agile - Strong - Creative - Stubborn) and the other a competent slaver (Traits: Strong - Agile - Strong - Agile - Creative - Beautiful).
No idea if the second-in-command not getting double traits has anything to do with anything, just wanted to confirm it wasn't a super rare glitch.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
On a completely different note, where did all the extra starting options go (Transformed, Scenario Exclusive, Promoted Slaver)?
Are these only available in the TF edition and not included in the mod because 832 was a public release or some such?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
corruption menu's pretty messed up. options lead to other pages of the menu and all sorts of weird things going on..
I'll try and take a a quick look in the morning before I have to leave.
It was working when I ran my last test on corruption, and I don't think I changed anything there before releasing this version. As it is, my last corruption test was about three hours before I finished testing and breaking and fixing (trying to) biomancy, so it's certainly likely that something got shuffled and I didn't notice.

Thx for the new version.

It seems the new Orkhais getting Strong and Agile for free isn't completely worked out yet.
My male Orkhai leader got those traits just fine, but in my starting crew I also have a random female Orkhai with the traits Strong - Agile - Strong - Agile - Seductive - Tactful.
Apparently the game is not checking if slavers already have those traits before adding them, though I doubt that's caused by the mod.

Edit:
Did a restart with the same leader. Ended up with 2 female Orkhais this time. One is the second-in-command (Traits: Leader - Agile - Strong - Creative - Stubborn) and the other a competent slaver (Traits: Strong - Agile - Strong - Agile - Creative - Beautiful).
No idea if the second-in-command not getting double traits has anything to do with anything, just wanted to confirm it wasn't a super rare glitch.
That is a base game issue, you're right. I'll take a look, but I'm barely aware of how to keep from breaking those parts when I borrow code from them. I make no promises on fixing it before Bedlam does. If he bothers.

On a completely different note, where did all the extra starting options go (Transformed, Scenario Exclusive, Promoted Slaver)?
Are these only available in the TF edition and not included in the mod because 832 was a public release or some such?
They're there. Or, at least, they should be. Just select one of the patreon options, then proceed right past the difficulty selection. It doesn't matter if the game is the patreon version or base version. Bedlam releases the same one to everybody, he just changes permissions in the game. Like most devs do, aside from DarthTwit.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That is a base game issue, you're right. I'll take a look, but I'm barely aware of how to keep from breaking those parts when I borrow code from them. I make no promises on fixing it before Bedlam does. If he bothers.
Alright, I'll just go and get those double trait weirdos killed then. No need to fiddle with stuff that has a tendency to break if you look at it the wrong way.
I suppose Bedlam might fix it if enough patrons bitch about it. Or maybe not. I never understood how he decides which features are or aren't a priority (put more magic options in the character creation you fuck!).

They're there. Or, at least, they should be. Just select one of the patreon options, then proceed right past the difficulty selection. It doesn't matter if the game is the patreon version or base version. Bedlam releases the same one to everybody, he just changes permissions in the game. Like most devs do, aside from DarthTwit.
Heh, you're right.
The previous version had all extra starting options available even if you didn't pick a patreon code so I didn't think to check there.
Thanks a bunch.

Cressel

Sep 20, 2018
So the new changelog says that you can make hypnosis and domination affect yourself instead. How? I tried setting the options for Hypnosis/Domination in Loaded Dice and all I got was the standard force success or do not force success options for Hypnosis and the tree of force success, if yes prevent mindbreak or not, and do not force success, force failure or not for Domination. Is it stored somewhere else?

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
The man, the myth, the legend! Scott Ste- Frank N. Stein!
I couldn't resist.

On another note, corruption seems to have gone bonkers, lol.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
They Can now be set to whatever you want. I've added the options under quality of life.
If I just raised it, it was something else for me to hunt down and check to see if he changed how it worked.

New update is out, Changelog is in OP, as always.

There are problems with Race Change! I say so multiple times in the OP, but I'm saying it again here. It does not affect the player. However, as far as I've tested (all races against Slaver/Slave NPCs), it works on slavers and slaves.
thank you very much.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
is there any content where your slaves can dom you other then the that one line in the dom training?
I don't think so.
Your slavers can obviously do all kinds of things to you and there are a bunch of missions where submissive tendencies change the descriptions or possibly the outcome, but your slaves aren't really in a position to force you to anything.

To be honest there's already an unusual amount of sub content for a supposed slavery game. If you're looking to be somebody's plaything you may want to try Bedlam's other game Whorelock's Revenge.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes