VN Ren'Py Abandoned No Fairy Tale [Ep. 1 Preview] [Peaceful Lilith Lab]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.PNG

Overview:
You play the role of a horny male protagonist leading a simple life who on verge of finishing high school is still a virgin. One simple day by chance, he finds a fairy. But don't get me wrong this story is no fairy tale. With the help of the fairy, he will walk the path of corruption and turns his sex life around.
Updated: 23/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: Ep. 1 Preview
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

1.PNG mp caroldoorinside.jpg mp morningdrawer2.jpg mp caroldoorinside2.jpg

tg

May 1, 2017
Looks nice. I'm interested to see where this fairy angle goes...

Edit: yeah, no fairy in sight. Maybe I'll check back when there's some more to it.

Reactions: _Cypher_

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
I'm at work and was only able to see the preview pictures. My first thought after seeing the gun and the next render showing the mom(?) was "are you going to hurt these women?" Or will they comply because of the "implication" :p
yeah she is the "stepmom" and no rest assured no women were harm during making of this game. the gun is a fake but turns out to be useful. maybe. not sure yet ;)

Reactions: Domiek

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
Looks nice. I'm interested to see where this fairy angle goes...

Edit: yeah, no fairy in sight. Maybe I'll check back when there's some more to it.
It is just a preview of episode 1. You will meet the fairy very soon. I promise :happyblush

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
]
Noted :)

I'm open to suggestion :angel:
For me natural looking lips, faces and bodies is the way to go. I hate boobs looking like bowling balls or over inflated balloons which may explode anytime, lips looking like overdeveloped hemorrhoids. :)

Anyways it's your game, do as you wish and like, but I hope you'll decide to go with more realistic proportions, good luck.

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
For me natural looking lips, faces and bodies is the way to go. I hate boobs looking like bowling balls or over inflated balloons which may explode anytime, lips looking like overdeveloped hemorrhoids. :)

Anyways it's your game, do as you wish and like, but I hope you'll decide to go with more realistic proportions, good luck.
About the boobs I'm gonna pass because they have their fans, and there are a lot of them. And I have other characters with smaller boobs, you just only met the stepmom who has the biggest boobs in the game, well biggest natural boobs at least.
About the lips I had my doubts before and now I think you are right, I'm gonna make them more natural looking.
Thank you and good luck ;)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I guess the fairy is hotter than the mom as far I can see.... Not a big fan of the Mother's face design looks like theres something odd, but the story its good so far a little cliche but its cool, love the sound effect btw.

I'll keep and eye on this game.

Reactions: peaceful.lilith

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shouldnt this have a "bimbo" tag or whatever you call it ?

i mean.. the girls have big tits , big lips, intense makeup, etc.. etc.. they look like heavy surgery treatment ( i call that "bimbo", but maybe its not the good word. i dont know exactly in english)
just saying.. but i m maybe wrong :/

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Figured I'd leave a review since I know how much I myself appreciate getting them for my game. I'm not going to rate the game yet, since it is still super early. Around 24 (some are basically the same) renders and 1-2 minutes of game time. Let's start with the pros.

Pros:
  • Love the music/sound. Even my game doesn't have it (although I'll implement it soon). It really adds a lot, and makes the whole game overall more enjoyable.
  • The menu and UI are both very good looking. It really adds a lot of personal touch to the game.
  • The banner for the game is awesome.
  • The fairy concept seems interesting and a bit unusual, so whatever you decide to do with this game, kudos for trying something new and interesting.
Cons:
  • What I'm guessing caught most people about this game was the image and title, both containing a fairy. Yet none of that is actually seen in this preview. I'm guessing most people are interested in that. Hopefully the next update/preview will contain stuff about that.
  • Like some other here said, the stepmom's bimbo lips are not appealing at all. I checked on your Patreon page where you posted the other girls, and they all seem to have these gigantic lips which makes them look like sexdolls. Heather was the only one that was borderline attractive, but her lips were still a bit too big and I didn't really like her hair. Also, is Heather just a preset model? Because I swear I've seen her in hundreds of other places, (even when I myself am working with Daz). No problem in using presets model, but you certainly stand out more if you have a unique one.
  • The stepmom also looks like she have breast implants, which is just another thing that turns me off, and it adds even more to the "sexdoll" look.
  • The renders all seem to have like a orange tone and they also seem a bit grainy. Did you properly let them all finish rendering?
  • Also this image: Temp1.png Why is the couch hovering and also why does everything look, cartoony or something?
  • And lastly, the MC seem to have no problem fantasizing about his stepmom while she's sleeping, then he says "This is wrong" and then he jumps right back to fantasizing about her while masturbating.

If this was how the game would play out, I'd probably not play it. I'm still intrigued enough about the fairy concept, and I also know that you are capable of making awesome renders, just take the banner image as an example. So I'll wait for the next update and see how it goes.

See you in the next update, and good luck!

- FFCreations

V01

Jul 19, 2017
That fairy looks fantastic, but unfortunately that's not the case with the images of the other girls on Patreon. This preview doesn't really show anything of the game, there not even a single image of the fairy that interested me enough to download the game.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
About the boobs I'm gonna pass because they have their fans, and there are a lot of them. And I have other characters with smaller boobs, you just only met the stepmom who has the biggest boobs in the game, well biggest natural boobs at least.
About the lips I had my doubts before and now I think you are right, I'm gonna make them more natural looking.
Thank you and good luck ;)
Aaaaand it started. It was enough with a single minute of gamplay to ppl want to change your game, and the worst of all you gave in. I hope you know that rabbit hole will never end.

Congrats and good luck with the vn, looks promising.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Seems a little too early to release this game. There is no real choice here, and not enough to get hooked on the game. The intro/backstory was far longer than the game part. I might check it out again, but if you don't have more content than intro the second time, I'm out.