VN Ren'Py Abandoned No Fairy Tale [Ep. 1 Preview] [Peaceful Lilith Lab]

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
- FFCreations
You post was huge so I had to cut it down

About the sofa, thank you for you keen eye, I fixed and rendered the image. I'll be sure to double check all the images for the next time.

About orange light, maybe I increased the contrast a little too much, I'll be sure to look at it again

About the lips, I think the reason why I gave in so easily was I had my doubt even when the characters were in early stages of design, but I thought they will be more sexy or whatever, I donno, I think even myself didn't like them so 2 or 3 complains was all it took to change my mind.

Well this is a preview of episode one, so episode one is not finished yet. this was like 3 scenes, the full episode will have at least 10 scenes, or maybe even more.
The fairy will be introduced properly in episode 1.
And we will have a sex scene in episode 1 also, not the "stepmom" not the fairy, but someone else. I'm not gonna spoil it so you have to be patient and play the full episode when it is released.

About the patreon page yeah I know you are totally right, but I was gonna wait for some peaple to pledge to see how it will go on before turning the goals public.

And for all the opinion and feed backs from you and everyone else I really appreciate it. It is nice to see that people took an interest in our game, for me and my crew.

And this is to all the people who wants to complain about the lips in the future:

:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
All the 3 characters that you have seen (and those you have not) had a lip reduction procedure and they are fixed. So please please stop complaining. We get it, the lips are not cool. Soon the renders will be ready and I'll show them to you.
:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Reactions: AndyR1234

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone
We got some feedback from those who played the preview and those who saw the 3 female character who has been introduced, and all confirmed what we had doubt about when we were designing the characters.
The lips were too big, I mean like bimbo big.
So as a result we reduced the size of the lips. Here are some samples to show everyone the result of these changes.
Meanwhile we are working on the rest of episode 1. Please be patient with us.
We really appreciate all the feedback we are getting, negative or positive, as long as these feedback help us to improve our game and productions.

Best Regards
Peaceful Lilith

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AndyR1234

Apr 28, 2018
nice, I don't mind the change, even though i thought they were fine before. Stepmoms definitely my favorite.

plus why is everyone triggered by just the first 3 characters, especially the mom. i highly doubt not all the characters are going to look like her. So everyone will get their pick of their go to favorites.

looking forward to chapter 1

Reactions: peaceful.lilith

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
nice, I don't mind the change, even though i thought they were fine before. Stepmoms definitely my favorite.

plus why is everyone triggered by just the first 3 characters, especially the mom. i highly doubt not all the characters are going to look like her. So everyone will get their pick of their go to favorites.

looking forward to chapter 1
You are definitely right, we are rendering the first episode scene atm, and I'm not gonna lie to you there is gonna be a while before a lot of characters are introduced to the game but even in the first episode there is a new characters beside the stepmom and the sisters. as I've said before I do not wanna spoil it, but it is gonna be awesome.

peaceful.lilith

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone
I know our game was about to have a good start, we released the preview version just to make sure we are going in the right direction and from the look of it was not that bad, we had lots of feedback and it seems those few who played the preview of the game liked it and wanted more.
As mentioned in our patreon page we are a team of four people. A designer, a writer, a renderer/gamer and I as the head of the team, who do almost every thing, I designed the character and scenes with the help of our designer, wrote the most of episode one with the help of our writer, rendered most of the scenes with the help of our renderer, I also wrote all the codes and glued everything together and also I maintained our social media too. Funny thing is through all this I had a 40 hours per week job too so it was not easy.
I explained this much so everyone understand when I say I'm changing the place I live it becomes clear why we have to postpone everything another month and by changing the place where I live I mean the country, and not the neighborhood or city. It is going to be a huge milestone in my life, and it will change everything.
Although it is going to create a break in our time line, our team will stay together and we will release the first episode as soon as possible.
Anyway I'm really sorry for this inconvenience but it was something about to happen and I couldn't postpone it. Once I'm settled in my new place every thing will go back to normal.

Thank you all
Best Regards
Peaceful Lilith Lab

Reactions: mazqaz

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
According to his Patreon, he is moving and thus need to postpone the release. I'm not sure if he's returning or not, but he says that he will come back to work on the game once he has settled into his new place.
Well, if he comes back, i'll pitch in. Would feel a bit lonely being the 1 supporter though

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Well, if he comes back, i'll pitch in. Would feel a bit lonely being the 1 supporter though
If I were to donate. I would like to know that they are consistent in their releases. Especially after postponing it after the first demo, this makes me very uncertain in their ability to be consistent. So I need to see that this was just an isolated incident. Thus I would wait for around 3-4 releases before pledging.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
changed to Abandoned. If any word from the dev will remove abandoned tag (or move back to on-hold, depending)

Reactions: DrackDrap

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
It's sad that the project appears to be abandoned. I feel like this happens a lot. Developers make a demo release with huge ambitions. And then they abandon it after they notice that no one pledges (I don't know if that's the case with this developer).

If you are a developer, know that you will most likely not get many patrons for your first release. If you honestly want the game to succeed. Then you need to be prepared to work on it for at least 3 months before you get some patrons.