Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
Unfortunately, no. He stopped comics completely and turned harem game dev. You can check 8muses to see if there's anything there that's missing here but I don't think there should be.
I see.. got it.. thank you..

I have noticed that the artwork on the comics resembles from Lust Epidemic game. And the artwork now is superb in Genesis Order

naruto7bond

Mar 29, 2021
Do we know why NLT stopped making comics and turned into a harem game dev only?

Did he ever say any reason for this?

90% answer probably will be money I assume.

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
Do we know why NLT stopped making comics and turned into a harem game dev only?

Did he ever say any reason for this?

90% answer probably will be money I assume.
Well, there's a few reasons why he did that (i think so):
1) LE and ToN were both harem games and did really well, so he decided to use the same formula for TGO. Why mess with success?
2) Also, in an interview, he said making comics and games at the same time was taking too much time, so he had to choose one. And he also said he always wanted to make games, not just comics.
3) Also, remember that in autumn 2018, Patreon changed their rules about adult content and banned NLT. So he had to make some changes to his games and comics, and the LE he was working on at the time. That's when he started moving away from more adult stuff like incest and rape and towards more vanilla stuff.
4) Sure, he could've left some genres like gangbang and NTR, but as far as I understand, the reason why he didn't is because he wasn't confident that Patreon wouldn't flag the content as inappropriate, and it wasn't a matter of the top subscribers not wanting it.
5)As far as I understand, due to uncertainty about whether Patreon would block him or not, he forbade mentioning his games and comics before LE on his official resources.
6) To my knowledge, he didn't leave Patreon for SubscriberStar because it's more convenient and reliable.

In general, judging by the reaction of the majority to TGO, he needs to change something, because everyone is fed up with the harem, and BDSM caused rather a negative. But I wouldn't blame him for wanting to make money, though. He does adapt to his top donors because he's a full-time dev, and that's his main source of income. That's fine, but to keep going, he definitely needs to change things up - both the gameplay (he mentioned that in conversations with TDavy) and the content.

naruto7bond

Mar 29, 2021
Well, there's a few reasons why he did that (i think so):
1) LE and ToN were both harem games and did really well, so he decided to use the same formula for TGO. Why mess with success?
2) Also, in an interview, he said making comics and games at the same time was taking too much time, so he had to choose one. And he also said he always wanted to make games, not just comics.
3) Also, remember that in autumn 2018, Patreon changed their rules about adult content and banned NLT. So he had to make some changes to his games and comics, and the LE he was working on at the time. That's when he started moving away from more adult stuff like incest and rape and towards more vanilla stuff.
4) Sure, he could've left some genres like gangbang and NTR, but as far as I understand, the reason why he didn't is because he wasn't confident that Patreon wouldn't flag the content as inappropriate, and it wasn't a matter of the top subscribers not wanting it.
5)As far as I understand, due to uncertainty about whether Patreon would block him or not, he forbade mentioning his games and comics before LE on his official resources.
6) To my knowledge, he didn't leave Patreon for SubscriberStar because it's more convenient and reliable.
I see.

But doesn't patreon still have lot of adult comics still with same genre that NLT was using?

Why was he particularly targeted?

In general, judging by the reaction of the majority to TGO, he needs to change something, because everyone is fed up with the harem, and BDSM caused rather a negative. But I wouldn't blame him for wanting to make money, though. He does adapt to his top donors because he's a full-time dev, and that's his main source of income. That's fine, but to keep going, he definitely needs to change things up - both the gameplay (he mentioned that in conversations with TDavy) and the content.
He should have sticked with the genre that had made him famous. Incest, gangbang, swingers and casual sex.

Even in games if must stop doing comics.

He was a good artist though.

I hope he comes back to comics or atleast starts making games in same universe as his comics with same genre so as his games could feel like continuation of his previous work.

He was one of the few artists who was essentially telling a same story with multiple comics. It was a verse really.
I like that kind of interconnectivity. Makes content to stand out from others.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
I see.

But doesn't patreon still have lot of adult comics still with same genre that NLT was using?

Why was he particularly targeted?
As far as I understand, everyone is getting blocked. If someone hasn't been blocked yet, it's probably because the moderators haven't gotten around to them yet. Maybe those authors aren't as popular as NLT, so they haven't drawn the attention of the mods.

Patreon is trying to keep content like incest and rape and sex with animals off the platform. That's important because if that kind of stuff is allowed, the bank transfer systems might stop working with them.

In 2018, NLT came under lockdown like many other developers. It was then that Patreon started having problems with the systems

I hope he comes back to comics or atleast starts making games in same universe as his comics with same genre so as his games could feel like continuation of his previous work.

He was one of the few artists who was essentially telling a same story with multiple comics. It was a verse really.
I like that kind of interconnectivity. Makes content to stand out from others.
Comics and games before LE are canon, it's just that their events are not mentioned in full, so as not to violate the rules of Patreon.

I also like that he created a number of works that are interconnected with each other. It is rare to find such an author in the adult genre.
But hoping that he will return to the same genre as in comics (at least incest) does not make sense yet. The main platform for his earnings is Patreon. And he is guided by the rules of this platform. In the meantime, Patreon has partially allowed only BDSM. Maybe in the future there will be more allowed genres, but definitely not rape and sex with animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: rezisleiar
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes