Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I hope he will add bestiality to his games.
That is highly unlikely, NLT makes (most) his revenue via Patreon, and adding such things like bestiality will be against the TOS of Patreon and NLT will be banned and loose their income.
(And yes, i know that one of their earlier comics has bestiality content.)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
he could have stopped with Treasure_of_Nadia
and only have the new game at subscribestar
He has almost 15.200 Patrons.

There is NO way that he throw that amount of People 's (Money) away. These people trust Patreon and they trust Paypal, that is why they use Patreon.
He would have lost a huge amount of People by changing the payment processor.

claregravy41

Apr 21, 2020
If I remember correctly, this is the timeline of NLT comics and games:
  • Phase 1 (end of 1st summer):
    • Mother's Sleepover
    • The Family Hike
    • Family vacation.
  • Phase 2 (within one month later):
    • Mother's Gangbang
    • Aunt Deb's show and the game Visiting Aunt Sara (these two happen concurrently)
    • For My Son
  • Phase 3 (remaining school year):
    • Is My Mom Hot?
    • Stuck With Simon
    • Mom's Favorite (takes place the day after Stuck with Simon)
    • the game Lust Epidemic (I'm not sure exactly where the game lands, but it's during the storm season; I think its timeline occurs after the comics of Phase 3)
  • Phase 4 (maybe end of school year and the beginning 2nd summer):
    • Sister's Secret
    • A Sunday Schooling (takes place later the same day of Sister's Secret)
    • the game My Summer with Mom and Sis (takes place over summer year 2)
    • the game Treasure of Nadia (it seems to happen after My Summer, although their stories are not directly intertwined)
Anyone can provide a timeline similar to this but ordered by release date (considering the final release)? I like to go through an artist works following the order of its releases.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone can provide a timeline similar to this but ordered by release date (considering the final release)? I like to go through an artist works following the order of its releases.
He did start with Mother's Sleepover and The Family Hike. I think Mother's Sleepover is the first but I could be wrong.
The list you quoted is almost exactly right if I'm going by the dates I downloaded them on my external drive. It's in this order:

**Remember that this is the order they came out if I did download them shortly after they were released.**

1 - Mother's Sleepover (September-October 2016??)
2 - Family Hike
3 - Family Vacation
4 - Mother's Gangbang
5 - For My Son
6 - Aunt Deb's Show + Visiting Aunt Sara (First NLT Media Game started around May 2017)
7 - Is My Mom Hot?
8 - Stuck With Simon
9 - Mom's Favorite
10 - My Summer with Mom & Sis (November 2017)
11 - Sister's Secret
12 - A Sunday Schooling (LAST COMIC)
13 - Lust Epidemic (July/August 2018)
14 - Treasure of Nadia (October 2019)
15 - The Genesis Order (December 2021)

EDITED - I don't think "A Sunday Schooling" was ever finished. It was being done when Patreon went after him.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's a shame that NLT stopped creating comics. Those were some of the best you could find.

I've seen quite a few comic artists who switched to making games instead. I have no idea why. I personally like comics much better.
Honestly it's more money over time. If you make games, people will pay for each update as they come out. Sure, it gets pirated eventually but it attracts a more invested following that's willing to fork out to get the update that much sooner. But I think for NLT it had more to do with Patreon banning incest content so it fucked with the comic continuity so he just took that opportunity to fork his games in a completely different direction.

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I was interested in understanding the chronology and the connections between comics and games which made by NLT. I'm posting my timeline here, because events and comics before LE are not allowed to be mentioned anywhere because of the Patreon's rules and possible NLT problems with this.​
If this somehow harms and interferes with NLT and the community, then I will delete this post. Until then, I hope for feedback from those interested about the mistakes made by me in the timeline.​

A brief explanation of the timeline:
The timeline is presented in the form of a picture. The direction of time from left to right. Time periods are indicated approximately, because there is not always an indication of specific dates or months in NLT's works. The covers indicate either the dates when the events in the work occur, or the duration of the work in time. Side stories are usually associated with certain characters. The sequel continues the general story of events. The direction of the connection between the works is indicated by arrows.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
good pic you have made
but maybe you should increase the pics and the text
even if i download the pic and resize it i can barely see what there stay

Reactions: junior366

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Am I crazy, I feel like there are a few missing chapters... Like the introduction of the Love Potion, I thought that was in one of these before the games

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Am I crazy, I feel like there are a few missing chapters... Like the introduction of the Love Potion, I thought that was in one of these before the games
Nope, that was first introduced in Lust Epidemic, but the character making it is tied to the comics

Reactions: Kendra011

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah, the games are part of timeline. So some things do occur between and beside and behind the games.
There is of course a proper order to play the games in. but if you want the full story, you need the comics too.

I searched a couple examples from various forums...

I swear I saw a full picture flowchart, with a lot of arrows on it somewhere... I cant seem to find it at moment.

1680812688067.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra011
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes