Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Thank you for your answer but it was not what I was looking for, I was looking for this one (for example):

But in the 3 links that I sent someone told me that there are not ALL the Pinups so it was to know if someone would have them ALL please?

Reactions: chaparrin_11

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you for your answer but it was not what I was looking for, I was looking for this one (for example):

But in the 3 links that I sent someone told me that there are not ALL the Pinups so it was to know if someone would have them ALL please?
Hmmm, cut/save them from these two:

I don't think there is a download link for all of them.

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Hmmm, cut/save them from these two:

I don't think there is a download link for all of them.
And do you know if I could have access to these pinups if I take the Master+ Tier on the Patreon of NLT?
Because you know if I take this subscription I can have access to pinups but I don't know if it's the ones I'm looking for or if it's the ones you sent me first.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
And do you know if I could have access to these pinups if I take the Master+ Tier on the Patreon of NLT?
Because you know if I take this subscription I can have access to pinups but I don't know if it's the ones I'm looking for or if it's the ones you sent me first.
Honestly, no clue, but since they stopped making comics a long time ago due to Patreon's tos change, I wouldn't count on it :)

Reactions: OMGAlpha

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Honestly, no clue, but since they stopped making comics a long time ago due to Patreon's tos change, I wouldn't count on it :)
Ok thank you very much man but just one LAST question (after I promise to stop XD), on this thread I came across someone saying that there was a link to the pinups I was looking for on the OP but I can't find the link so has it been removed??

Reactions: Chazz1239

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Ok thank you very much man but just one LAST question (after I promise to stop XD), on this thread I came across someone saying that there was a link to the pinups I was looking for on the OP but I can't find the link so has it been removed??
Not an issue haha, you're not bothering
I don't know honestly, maybe there was before but I came to this thread with hopes of discussing the NLT games and comics, because main threads are just filled with "update file pls" and "save file pls". I wasn't here when comics were in the making.
Though this isn't a big thread so you can search through it rather quickly. (I just looked through it but it seems like there was a folder at some point but it got taken down)
If not, then look for other thread's with NLT games such as Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order is currently in progress and has some as well (There are links on the first page)

Reactions: OMGAlpha

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Not an issue haha, you're not bothering
I don't know honestly, maybe there was before but I came to this thread with hopes of discussing the NLT games and comics, because main threads are just filled with "update file pls" and "save file pls". I wasn't here when comics were in the making.
Though this isn't a big thread so you can search through it rather quickly. (I just looked through it but it seems like there was a folder at some point but it got taken down)
If not, then look for other thread's with NLT games such as Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order is currently in progress and has some as well (There are links on the first page)
Ok, thank you very much for answering me, I appreciate it

Reactions: Chazz1239

Amer006

Apr 1, 2021
I believe you read it in release order. NLT seems to keep the timeline continuum moving forward with each comic release.
And just to add for the sake of prosperity, Family Vacation is my personal favorite. :biggrin:

View attachment 127671
Hi bro do you still have this 03b family vacation (depreciated) comic in which dogs is not involved if you still have then please send me the link of comic please!

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Trick or treat? Sorry a little late. As suggested by @jande21 here is a mega of all of the current high resolution comics. This also had all of the HD pin-ups!
MEGA

-Aunt Debs Show
-Is My Mom Hot?
-Stuck With Simon
-Pin-ups
Is it possible to renew the link for all the HD comics, I somehow only have Mama's Favorite in HD (I don't remember where I found the HD version but I found it a long time ago).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes