• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Stuwi71

Aug 2, 2017
Here's my top TEN NLT sirens in order of the way I like them:

1. Lotti.
2. Eve
3. Karen
4. Sara
5. Amber.
6. Joan
7. Amanda.
8. Pricia.
9. Lisa
10. Synthia.

I realy hope i can see my favorite 1 in a new Game or Comic .

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Alright, since people actually talk about the lore on this thread I have a good question.
In Lust epidemic, when Brad was on top of the tower, he made a phone call to his dad, however, Lisa answered ( I think that was her ) which makes no sense because in the Sunday schooling (unfinished) She was with Sara's husband... I have read every comic and played every game and that last piece is still not clicking.

Sep 27, 2019
Alright, since people actually talk about the lore on this thread I have a good question.
In Lust epidemic, when Brad was on top of the tower, he made a phone call to his dad, however, Lisa answered ( I think that was her ) which makes no sense because in the Sunday schooling (unfinished) She was with Sara's husband... I have read every comic and played every game and that last piece is still not clicking.
I believe that the events in the comics are supposed to have occurred well before before the events in the games.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Alright, but it still doesn't add up, It'll probably be explained through a game or a comic ( on day hopefully )

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
1.) In reality it just like marvel/DC comics, the timelines just aren't always going to add up
2.) I would have to replay Lust epidemic fully again, but I can say Lust Epidemic and Sunday School do not occur at the same time. Sunday Schooling takes place probably 8 or 9 months after Mothers Gangbang and Lust Epidmic might take 6 to 7 months after Sunday Schooling (assume since storm season but need to go back and check the newspapers in the game)
3. And this is the most important thing to remember, Lisa is big slut now :)

hope that helps fellow perv who is way too into the lore behind these games.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
1.) In reality it just like marvel/DC comics, the timelines just aren't always going to add up
2.) I would have to replay Lust epidemic fully again, but I can say Lust Epidemic and Sunday School do not occur at the same time. Sunday Schooling takes place probably 8 or 9 months after Mothers Gangbang and Lust Epidmic might take 6 to 7 months after Sunday Schooling (assume since storm season but need to go back and check the newspapers in the game)
3. And this is the most important thing to remember, Lisa is big slut now :)

hope that helps fellow perv who is way too into the lore behind these games.
Sure, but there is still no explenation as to how she ended up whth his dad, but yeah, the way they connected comics and games into one lore is great

rooks54

Mar 12, 2020
Trick or treat? Sorry a little late. As suggested by @jande21 here is a mega of all of the current high resolution comics. This also had all of the HD pin-ups!
MEGA

-Aunt Debs Show
-Is My Mom Hot?
-Stuck With Simon
-Pin-ups
Hi, I usually just read and browse but I was wondering if you still had NLT's comics and stuff. I'd like to get them if possible and thanks in advance!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I usually just read and browse but I was wondering if you still had NLT's comics and stuff. I'd like to get them if possible and thanks in advance!
Look in the first post in the thread (the OP).

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
First of, a big thanks for this awesome collection and to everyone who contributed with the pages/pin ups. It was a joy to go through this thread. Unlike many here probably, I started backwards with playing Treasure of Nadia and from there to previous works including the comics which makes this a great discovery.

Some here seem like big fans too and to anyone who can identify some of the daz assets used please share them here;
https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-character-assets.49903/
I'm hoping to get a proper fan thread going. Thanks again

Edit*

The pin ups link in OP seems to be down or at least I am getting a host error, would love those as well

Last edited:

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
First of, a big thanks for this awesome collection and to everyone who contributed with the pages/pin ups. It was a joy to go through this thread. Unlike many here probably, I started backwards with playing Treasure of Nadia and from there to previous works including the comics which makes this a great discovery.

Some here seem like big fans too and to anyone who can identify some of the daz assets used please share them here;
https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-character-assets.49903/
I'm hoping to get a proper fan thread going. Thanks again

Edit*

The pin ups link in OP seems to be down or at least I am getting a host error, would love those as well
here is every pinup made prior to ToN

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes