Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
nlt media must make more comics to fill the gaps in the game and comics. Or are comics abandoned for games ?
I'm pretty sure they stopped doing comics because Patreon rules fucked up their continuity, and they can use incest patches for games to keep the story straight.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah.. if only some people hadn't reported him. And I don't recall a patron post warning him about having to use patches for incest content. And one of his comics has a rape scene and another has bestiality. He could have moved them off-site like subscribestar and just made it a tip-jar. But noo.. apparently either he wasn't warned or didn't take the warning seriously then someone reported him. Patron ONLY investigates when a post is reported.
Maybe someone can patron him and get a hold of him then tell him he has options to finish it and continue to rake in the dough. BUT it cannot be linked to Patreon. The site can post a url link to patreon but the patreon site cannot link to it. That way, it'll work just fine.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah.. if only some people hadn't reported him. And I don't recall a patron post warning him about having to use patches for incest content. And one of his comics has a rape scene and another has bestiality. He could have moved them off-site like subscribestar and just made it a tip-jar. But noo.. apparently either he wasn't warned or didn't take the warning seriously then someone reported him. Patron ONLY investigates when a post is reported.
Maybe someone can patron him and get a hold of him then tell him he has options to finish it and continue to rake in the dough. BUT it cannot be linked to Patreon. The site can post a url link to patreon but the patreon site cannot link to it. That way, it'll work just fine.
I check people's subscribestars to see if they have a lot of subscribers on there, and some people with thousands of patrons will have around 10 subscribers. The sad fact of the Internet is when critical mass accumulates behind a platform, it acts like a black hole and draws everything into its vortex. It's hard to pull people away from it. Maybe someday someone with a large following who has a knack for moving eyeballs will figure out a way to help adult creators move onto a liberal platform but unfortunately it's probably too tall a task for even the most followed creators. We'd need someone who has a lot of social capital with access to resources and massive infrastructure to upend the system as it is. Or maybe there'll be a slow trickle to other platforms that eventually turns into a flood, but until then we're stuck with patches. Steam's recent change of heart on censorship has given me hope for companies becoming more liberal on the types of artistic speech they allow on their platforms.

Reactions: Dripping
Sep 27, 2019
Really like the NLT women or should I say ultra-women that the author put in his comics. Almost too sexy, voracious and gorgeous really but I can take it. I was hoping for more magazines featuring these characters but, from what I've read, this isn't going to happen which is a real pity as far as I am concerned.

I would have very much liked to have seen more of Joan and Karen's adventures especially.

Which of the NLT women do you like best?

Here's my top nine in order:

1. Karen.
2. Joan.
3. Debra.
4. Lisa.
5. Amber.
6. Sara.
7. Pricia.
8. Lotti.
9. Synthia. (Much too thin and young for my taste).

I'm thinking about downloading and giving Lust Epidemic a go, although put off by over 3 GB of code and artwork to download. Some of the characters above are featured in it aren't they? Is the game good? Opinions please. Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Really like the NLT women or should I say ultra-women that the author put in his comics. Almost too sexy, voracious and gorgeous really but I can take it. I was hoping for more magazines featuring these characters but, from what I've read, this isn't going to happen which is a real pity as far as I am concerned.

I would have very much liked to have seen more of Joan and Karen's adventures especially.

Which of the NLT women do you like best?

Here's my top nine in order:

1. Karen.
2. Joan.
3. Debra.
4. Lisa.
5. Amber.
6. Sara.
7. Pricia.
8. Lotti.
9. Synthia. (Much too thin and young for my taste).

I'm thinking about downloading and giving Lust Epidemic a go, although put off by over 3 GB of code and artwork to download. Some of the characters above are featured in it aren't they? Is the game good? Opinions please. Thanks in advance.
Lust Epidemic is great, one of the best RPGM games out there and definitely NLT's best work so far. Every fan of NLT's stuff should play it, man. And yes, some of the girls from the comics are in the game as well like Amber, Lisa, Mrs. Bancroft, Valerie, the Nun Katherine that appeared before in one of the comics but now she got more attention and some new girls too.

Sep 27, 2019
Lust Epidemic is great, one of the best RPGM games out there and definitely NLT's best work so far. Every fan of NLT's stuff should play it, man. And yes, some of the girls from the comics are in the game as well like Amber, Lisa, Mrs. Bancroft, Valerie, the Nun Katherine that appeared before in one of the comics but now she got more attention and some new girls too.
OK. On your recommendation I'll download Lust Epidemic and give it a go.

Oh, yea! Thanks for reminding me about Mrs. Bancroft. I forgot about Amanda.

Here's my new top TEN NLT sirens in order of the way I like them:

1. Karen.
2. Joan.
3. Debra.
4. Lisa.
5. Amber.
6. Sara.
7. Amanda.
8. Pricia.
9. Lotti.
10. Synthia. (Much too thin and young for my taste)

Mind you if any of them were real and gave me the green light I'd do them as many times and in as many ways as they let me. Except Synthia who is far too slim, immature and, let's be honest, kind of nuts for my taste. Hopefully Lust Epidemic can be updated without having to make mega downloads. There's some torrents for various versions of it on Pirate Bay so maybe I'll grab a copy that way to avoid disconnection events with servers.

Cheers for the reply, man.

Take it easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levasseur

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you play "Lust Epidemic", you'll come across articles that refer to comments made by Synthia. :D

Sep 27, 2019
If you play "Lust Epidemic", you'll come across articles that refer to comments made by Synthia. :D
Synthia doesn't appeal to me as a character other than for comic relief. (Pun intended.) It's the seductive experienced mature milfy older woman trope that appeals to me most. Perhaps I should have adopted the handle "Oedipus" rather than the random "TS-10" as a moniker! :devilish:

Just joking.

Thanks for the reply.

And so onward and upward towards the fabled Lust Epidemic...

Sep 27, 2019
B-b-b-but she's a reincarnated duck!
As far as I'm concerned ladies only have to satisfy four simple criteria to pique my interest:

(1) Female.
(2) Above the age of consent.
(3) Human.
(4) Have a pulse.

I'm not sure that Synthia satisfies criterion (3) completely, based on her past history, although I suppose if she retains the ability to hold her breath for a good long while and still has orifices tight enough to be watertight she would definitely appeal to many who prefer the young and svelte to the mature and buxom... which, hand on heart, I don't. Personally I find Synthia's mother, Sara, a much hotter, enticing and captivating prospect who outshines her daughter in every way that matters.

That said I have nothing against ducks personally and feed them quite often with bread at a nearby lake.

There's nothing duckist about me!

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The "reincarnated duck line" was a little joke line NLT put in the last comic he made to make Synthia not related to anyone. :D

Reactions: Amer006
Sep 27, 2019
The "reincarnated duck line" was a little joke line NLT put in the last comic he made to make Synthia not related to anyone. :D
I recognised the duck reference as a joke, similar to the NLT gag about Ricky having superpowers and ability to fly in Sister's Secret, but couldn't resist japing about metempsychosis on this forum... opportunities like that don't happen every day let me tell you.

Anyway I like being contemporary and reincarnation is making a come back so I understand! :LOL:

Beware not to mistake a person's cleverness as evidence of stupidity.

(The Scarecrow, despite all his guilelessness, was one of the most brilliant and cleverest Ozians after all.) :geek:

My wit and humour is probably an acquired taste... but then I am very English... and it's always good to be underestimated.

God save the Queen!

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I recognised the duck reference as a joke, similar to the NLT gag about Ricky having superpowers and ability to fly in Sister's Secret, but couldn't resist japing about metempsychosis on this forum... opportunities like that don't happen every day let me tell you.

Anyway I like being contemporary and reincarnation is making a come back so I understand! :LOL:

Beware not to mistake a person's cleverness as evidence of stupidity.

(The Scarecrow, despite all his guilelessness, was one of the most brilliant and cleverest Ozians after all.) :geek:

My wit and humour is probably an acquired taste... but then I am very English... and it's always good to be underestimated.

God save the Queen!
Well, you dropped a $5 dollar word for me to add to my collection, so thanks for that, in addition to your wry wit. Lust Epidemic is truly a great game, one of the few RPG Maker offerings that could easily be worth picking up for $40-50 once complete. You should play their other great--although much shorter--games as well: My Summer with Mom and Sis, and Visiting Aunt Sara. They've also released a great trailer for their next offering Treasure of Nadia.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This author created some best content I ve ever seen, OmG! The Family vacation is awesome and I really want to know what next. I like the Mom character in that comic.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This author created some best content I ve ever seen, OmG! The Family vacation is awesome and I really want to know what next. I like the Mom character in that comic.
They don't make comics anymore due to Patreon crackdown. They do have several games though, all of which are on the forum.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
They don't make comics anymore due to Patreon crackdown. They do have several games though, all of which are on the forum.
Yeah, I ve been keeping my eyes on Lust epidemic for a long time, but I didnt know he could create real good content like in those comics, I like the way he connects his games and comics.
By the way, when will Lust epidemic end? I wait for it to finish to play.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes