• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py NL Corporation [v0.11.30] [SuckylittleD]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im already digging the models and premise. Definitely gonna try it out later and am gonna follow this!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Gonna leave my review here in the forum so other ppl can see it here:

It has great potential. It looks rough because of early stage but i like the design of the characters and premise.
Honestly i was expecting more office/company stuff due to its name but i take it.
I would have loved that the characters would have shown more of their characteristics in the start before we went deeper into the mcs story.
Like showing some of their quirks, behaviors - making us interested and invested into the girls. So far we dont know anything about them.
The story already feels heavy so early. The +18 scenes are also a bit fast. I could understand that the short haired blond girl maybe knows the mc already and wanted to confirm something but the "blue/green" haired one felt really rushed, no real build up, nothing that would justify her actions in the bath room.
Still I already like this game and gonna keep following it development.

Ghost__667

Nov 1, 2023
Dude your game is really weird cause some scenes and story are not making sense at all and the sex scene with the lis are pretty bad this game could have really good potential if it goes in the right direction and the right plot cause it's really confusing and also the current story is pretty bad I can't even understand the current plot and chole is the best li as per I have seen and make the mc more dominant pls and also give appropriate storys to every lis rather than directly pushing them

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I used to know french too. Was comfortably fluent in it, reading, writing and speaking. One of my fave shows as a kid was Le Petite Vampire, on CBC's french channel.

Then I found out what Bill 101 is. And all the other unconstitutional laws (shielded from challenge by the Not Withstanding Clause) trampling language rights of non francophones in QB. And I've refused to use it since. And wont. Until those unconstitutional laws are repealed.

I speak one language as a political statement against institutionalized bigotry and oppression in The Bastion of Bigotry known as Quebec.
I guess the French are the only ones to blame for the laws that are made in Quebec.

It's like not wanting to speak Spanish because you don't like the laws of Mexico.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes