• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py NL Corporation [v0.11.30] [SuckylittleD]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
For a non english first language.. and first attempt at a game.. not bad. A bit Choppy and the punctuation could be better... but I've definitely since worse games make it. Keep on plugging away my friend.. keep on plugging away.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Just finished playing through. As I said before, the English is nowhere near as bad as your warning implied it would be. The overview is pretty vague, so I wasn't expecting much story-wise. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the plot seems quite a bit deeper than I expected. Would have liked to see a bit more of the girls, as they're very cute so far. Bit disappointed at the lack of any lewd content. Some future tags would be nice. So far it seems like a harem setup, but I'd love some confirmation so I don't get my hopes up.

If you'd like, I can proofread the script for you, free of charge. Should only take me about an hour to clean it up nicely. Send me a DM if you're interested. Reading over my corrections could help you with your goal of improving your English.
(Bump) Still no response confirming a harem.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Romance, Teasing, Virgin, Vaginal Sex, Animated, Romance
Hi,
Please list your future tags.
We would like to know what kind of non-vanilla fetishes you plan on adding: Lesbian, Harem, Female domination. etc.
Will any of them be:
optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
skippable, the player doesn't see them but they still happen?
or forced and unavoidable?
The planned fetishes are a really important factor in whether many people will try your VN.
We know at the very least that you know what you like and what you will never put in your game.
I wish you the best.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

NL Corporation [v0.11.00] [SuckylittleD]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 399 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And this is why I prefer to have at least one default name: hitting the keyboard to bring up a name can produce things that are difficult to pronounce:

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-25 233222.png

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
Hey, I was trying to port it to android but when I open it on the device, it closes instantly, does anyone know what it could be?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NLCorporation-0.11.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You take on the role of an MC who graduated from university two years ago, couldn't find a job,
and now has nowhere to live and decides to end his misery.
In the moment of truth, you meet a mysterious fellow who offers you an alternative to start a new life and work in his company.
He will give you housing with girls in the same stage as you. Share this house and create a new life for you and the girls.​
I tried my hand at an alternative overview. :giggle:
Thanks for the share. SuckylittleD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NL Corporation [v0.11.30] [SuckylittleD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Description of game:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university got no job and no place to live and by many reasons you decide to kill yourself, but it didn't work because there was a guy that help you in this situation he help you to start a new life and work in his company and then he move you into a shared house where everything begins.
I hope the text in the actual game is going to be closer to actual English than that...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i missing something here?the games is bad...story is a mess and those flying kick girls dont do any good...sorry not for me maybe if the script wasnt so bad

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Was honestly surprised by how coherent the writing was for the most part. Usually when you see that the dev isn't a native speaker it can be really hit or miss. As others have said the main thing to improve upon would be punctuation, capitalization and tenses.

So yeah. The dev in this case:

View attachment 3293492
I used to know french too. Was comfortably fluent in it, reading, writing and speaking. One of my fave shows as a kid was Le Petite Vampire, on CBC's french channel.

Then I found out what Bill 101 is. And all the other unconstitutional laws (shielded from challenge by the Not Withstanding Clause) trampling language rights of non francophones in QB. And I've refused to use it since. And wont. Until those unconstitutional laws are repealed.

I speak one language as a political statement against institutionalized bigotry and oppression in The Bastion of Bigotry known as Quebec.

Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
Idk how this game has 2 positive reviews. I don't really care enough to leave negative comments normally but man. The characters just do not interact like people.

It feels severely autistic. Not in an insulting way. Just genuinely like characters are just autistic.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes