VN - Ren'Py - NL Corporation [v0.11.30] [SuckylittleD]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

It has great potential. It looks rough because of early stage but i like the design of the characters and premise.
    Honestly i was expecting more office/company stuff due to its name but i take it.
    I would have loved that the characters would have shown more of their characteristics in the start before we went deeper into the mcs story.
    Like showing some of their quirks, behaviors - making us interested and invested into the girls. So far we dont know anything about them.
    The story already feels heavy so early. The +18 scenes are also a bit fast. I could understand that the short haired blond girl maybe knows the mc already and wanted to confirm something but the "blue/green" haired one felt really rushed, no real build up, nothing that would justify her actions in the bath room.
    Still I already like this game and gonna keep following it development.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SamOldSnake

It's not that bad, but it definitely could be much better.

The quality of the renders is average; the girls are not so interesting, but maybe that's just for now, and later we will see more interesting scenes with them. For now, I can't find even one single romance option. I hope that with future updates, improvement in this area will come, and then I will change my opinion, but for now, this whole game is like this nympho Lana told *meh*.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Elwyn_Harmelyos

Definitely has potential.

Render-wise the game looks fine, it's very standard for the engine used but that's completely fine. Characters looks interesting enough and have some facial expressions, they don't look too stiff.

Games has some music, but the sex sounds use the "Music Volume" slider. It will probably be changed.

Story is decent enough to keep itself interesting, even though things move quite fast. Some scenes could probably use a bit more buildup or just one or two lines of dialogue more to makes things transition more smoothly.

There are some english "mistakes"/improper grammar, but it's minute and it doesn't take away from the experience. There also are some scenes where a character speaks but the wrong name is shown, will get fixed eventually.

Sometimes when two characters are speaking the dev likes to have just a little movement / change between two renders. It's small enough not to be too bothering but makes things a bit "jumpy". Feels like it would be better to have the same render in those cases. But that's being nitpicky.

Intereted in seeing where the game will go next, as of 0.11.30 there are four quick sex scenes in total, and while they could definitely use a bit of work there's content at least.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TsubameYui

Not a lot of content for the initial release. No lewd content yet. The plot seems quite interesting so far. The girls are cute, and it seems they'll have some interesting personalities. It has the makings of a solid harem game, but I can't tell yet if that's the direction it will be going.

It would probably feel like a 5/5 initial release if it had music, and at least a little bit of lewd content.

The English is above average for a non-native speaker. Not bad enough to ruin the experience, certainly. Just needs some polish.

I'm really looking forward to the next release, and I'd really appreciate some planned tags.