• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

Aug 15, 2016
Great game! For their next work I would like to see some more varied looks and/or bodies. There were very slight differences between some characters but I think more variation rather then characters could be good.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
I've been waiting a long time for this, although I don't know why they wouldn't have a version 1.18 game pack. It would be a great help if you give me a pack so I can try it and see what it has at least.

Reactions: drwood

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give a brief update, the translation is 99% complete and proofreading/playtesting is 83% complete. I've been a bit busy lately, leaving me with not too much free time, so I took a break from working on this for a few days, which now looks like I should be done by the 10th. Sorry that it'll take a little longer than estimated. All that's left is the people section of the glossary to translate and some h-scenes to proofread.

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
Just to give a brief update, the translation is 99% complete and proofreading/playtesting is 83% complete. I've been a bit busy lately, leaving me with not too much free time, so I took a break from working on this for a few days, which now looks like I should be done by the 10th. Sorry that it'll take a little longer than estimated. All that's left is the people section of the glossary to translate and some h-scenes to proofread.
All good brother, everyone needs rest, even heroes like ya

1Jason1

Aug 9, 2021
Aye man, you doing the community a great service. Take all the time you need.