• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned NinjaWay [v0.2] [Lusteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Only a suicidal masochist would go with sakura.
Not actually familiar with Naruto (so I'm as confused as you are as to why I'm even just a couple pages deep into the thread), but it sounds like I'll need to look into this Sakura of which you speak...

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Not actually familiar with Naruto (so I'm as confused as you are as to why I'm even just a couple pages deep into the thread), but it sounds like I'll need to look into this Sakura of which you speak...
She was a bitch with no redeeming qualities who constantly beat and insulted Naruto the main character.

• Angry
Reactions: theinternetis4
May 29, 2022
I will wait for a few more updates before testing it.
Please do. This is pretty awful for an early release. I don't want to be harsh since the developer is likely Spanish (or from a Spanish-speaking country), but if you're making a game for English audiences, this doesn't cut it.

1. Many of the user interface text is in Spanish, and no option to change it to English, which isn't that user friendly.
  2. Concerning lack of punctuation
  3. Cringe storyline - classic "hit by Truck-kun now in different world" story
  4. Sakura's name is spelt "Sakera"
  5. You is instead spelt "u". We're playing visual novels, not texting our friends >.>
  6. "And" is instead, "y". I think "y" is the Spanish "and", but this is supposed to be an English game, it should not be there.
  7. Too many issues to list
There is just too many issues with this game, I think I'll just fix it myself, instead.

May 29, 2022
Okay, with the amount of time that I had I made a somewhat improved version of the script, and some added dialogue. (The sex scenes are probably cringey, sorry >.<) I'm pretty tired now, so I'll make a better version of the script tomorrow, and will also make some more improvements

What did I fix?

• Fixed some indentation errors
  • Fixed spelling errors
  • Changed some character names (not all)
  • Fixed grammar
  • Added some extra dialogue for some flair
I'm still not done working on it, this is just a rough draft of what I have now. I still have to fix the preferences, stuff like that.

Installation? Replace the script.rpy file in the game folder with this one. This is for version 0.2. Enjoy ;)

Reactions: naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Okay, with the amount of time that I had I made a somewhat improved version of the script, and some added dialogue. (The sex scenes are probably cringey, sorry >.<) I'm pretty tired now, so I'll make a better version of the script tomorrow, and will also make some more improvements.

What did I fix?

• Fixed some indentation errors
  • Fixed spelling errors
  • Changed some character names (not all)
  • Fixed grammar
  • Added some extra dialogue for some flair
I'm still not done working on it, this is just a rough draft of what I have now. I still have to fix the preferences, stuff like that.

Installation? Replace the script.rpy file in the game folder with this one. This is for version 0.2. Enjoy ;)
Thx Lewd Licorice for your work.. (^^)/
I'll be adding the patch to the thread.. but first I gotta check it..

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Thx Lewd Licorice for your work.. (^^)/
I'll be adding the patch to the thread.. but first I gotta check it..
There is a small bug at line 602.. Don't worry, not really your fault, just an oversight by the dev Lusteam..

You seem to have fixed an indentation mistake by the dev which would have caused the option "Train" (fairly at the end) to not playout properly, yet by fixing the mistake there is now an if statement with nothing to follow, which causes it to halt on startup.
Only happens when the patch hasn't already been compiled to an .rpyc previously.
To recreate the problem, try the patch on a new install or just delete the script.rpyc

tbh. dunno what Lusteam even intended for this check, cause in the original the script would have just ended if dexterity_points not 0.. gonna ask him later.. ';P

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Why can't these isekais just have some dude go for a walk in the woods and he ends up in x place?

May 29, 2022
There is a small bug at line 602.. Don't worry, not really your fault, just an oversight by the dev Lusteam..

You seem to have fixed an indentation mistake by the dev which would have caused the option "Train" (fairly at the end) to not playout properly, yet by fixing the mistake there is now an if statement with nothing to follow, which causes it to halt on startup.
Only happens when the patch hasn't already been compiled to an .rpyc previously.
To recreate the problem, try the patch on a new install or just delete the script.rpyc

tbh. dunno what Lusteam even intended for this check, cause in the original the script would have just ended if dexterity_points not 0.. gonna ask him later.. ';P
Thanks. Some issues were that screens were defined in labels. That's just how to break a game 101. I'm trying to make a more polished version of the script since there's still more stuff I need to fix.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: naoc

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Makes sense but that's just too basic, we're looking for CLICHE, OVERUSED, DONE TO DEATH isekais.
Well that's your problem you find it too basic. It's all basic if you think about it, want originality have these fuck come to our world instead.

May 29, 2022
Well that's your problem you find it too basic. It's all basic if you think about it, want originality have these fuck come to our world instead.
I'm being sarcastic :KEK: But yea the "get hit by a truck and end up in another world" kind of isekai story is too overdone. Maybe these ideas may work:

1. MC lived a terrible life and they wish they were reborn in another world, and it so happened that wish came true
  2. Like yours, MC goes into a forest and they end up in a strange island/world/planet something
  3. MC has a rival but they both end up in a strange world, and they have to work together to survive in it
  4. MC gets kidnapped and they end up in another world
  5. MC has a life-long battle with their opponent, and they tried to fight one of the opponent's stronger sidekicks but the MC lured into a different world with no way to get out
  6. In a quest to find a certain something, they're led to a different place, no way to go back, and now they are on a journey to find the item, but also have to survive in that place
These ideas are probably over-used too, but they are ideas that I can think of off the top of my head

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote