VN Ren'Py Abandoned NinjaWay [v0.2] [Lusteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Hit by a truck and transported to another reality?!
Konosuba much?
It was a tractor that Kazuma thought ran over him in Konosuba not Truck-kun, Truck-kun is The God of Isekai he sends heroes to worlds that need them.

Last edited:
Reactions: uchihafabio

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
what crap sites to upload to.. transfer.sh does not even open.. it's so broken. the others are slow fortunately this game is tiny.

• Sad
Reactions: naoc

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
how i like games Naruto, unfortunately, few people make games based on this anime
Bruh, they are dime a dozen. I think what you meant to say is that despite dozens upon dozens of people making Naruto H games, about 99% of them are either poorly made, stuck in development hell, or get Abandoned like they were trying to grind for an Achievement.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
It's just a taste--and that's fine, hopefully there will be a lot more in the next update. I'm assuming this is an alternate universe where Naruto, Sasuke, and others that the LIs would normally be with never existed. At least I hope that's the case. I absolutely don't mind cucking characters, even characters I'm fond of (I'm not actually fond of Naruto or especially not Sasuke, but if this had been a parody of something with male characters that I actually like and respect, and their significant others or potential significant others were potential LIs for the MC, I wouldn't mind cucking those characters.) However, I'm kinda of done with stories where Sakura/Sasuke or Naruto/Hinata are already an item, would much prefer more stories where it's right before that might have happened. And I'm actually really starting to get tired of stories where they got killed or kidnapped, so maybe it's better if for some stories it's an alternate universe where they never existed at all. But we'll just have to see what actually happens.

Anyway, if the guys did exist, I would expect at least 0.03 seconds of hesitation. The way Sakura acts in this VN would just really be off. But on the other hand I actually really love the complete lack of hesitation and shame, hence why maybe it's better if the guys didn't exist in my opinion. Even if you, the MC, are a sex god superior to Sasuke in every way, I think there would be at least a moment of hesitation. But in an alternate universe where there was never a Sasuke to begin with, and suddenly she meets this mega chad, the MC fills in that role immediately and I think it would be the same for Hinata if Naruto never existed.

I like Sakura's lack of shame, lack of hesitance, immediate willingness to get with this complete stranger who she just can't resist. I also like her proactiveness. And I definitely like what she tries at night--as a possibility. I think it would be nice if the MC got the opportunity to make the first move. Keep the night scene, but maybe add an option right after they meet where you can make a move on Sakura right then and there. Personally I'm a fan of doggystyle positions though you could have a poll on what position the added scene was in (if you were inclined to add such a choice and such a scene at all, that is.)

I also think that the doggystyle portion of the night time scene could have used some animation like you get with the BJ. It feels like the whole sex scene just got skipped. Don't know if that was just because this is the very first version of the VN.

Can't wait to see Hinata added, she's basically why I click on Naruto content in the first place. I don't want to criticize a completely different game in a thread completely unrelated to it--especially since I like the game in question--but there's another Naruto game where a lot of the LIs who had men before the men were zapped away to another plane of existence (probably not dead,) are pretty resistant to getting sexually close with the MC out of guilt, to the point of blue balls and frustration, but Hinata really takes the cake in this case.

I actually prefer longer-hair, bigger-boobed, not-quite-with-Naruto-Yet Hinata to the Boruto series Hinata, the Hinata Naruto accidentally spied on showering in a waterfall in Shippudden, as opposed to beginning-of-the-original-series Hinata or Boruto-series Hinata. Anyway I liked the version of Hinata that's on the main menu screen. So I'm excited about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: naoc and GuardianZ

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Another Naruto game? How original :D A truck that isekai's someone to NarutoLand?!?! How original :D MC with that typical hentai-protagonist hairstyle and cute-looking cards they probably got from somewhere else? How original :D

Seriously people, learn how to be original.

EDIT: Looked at the Patreon, nothing to offer. 2 posts. Looked at the Discord, a few amount of members. It's a new game after all, so what do I expect? Download size? Either compressed or that's extremely low. Looks like there's barely any content. Don't waste your time, but I'll wait until there's more content, because you actually got to let a game bloom, this flower has just been planted.
if they really wanna be original they can make a younger/loli game, using the original naruto characters as children. you will see half the site visiting this page daily LOL. the reason for this is clear ofc, people always want what they can't have. the more non ntr no incest no loli games you make the more people are gonna want the others.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
what crap sites to upload to.. transfer.sh does not even open.. it's so broken. the others are slow fortunately this game is tiny.
yea.. The Transfer.sh link does break again and again.. Will add another link when the next update rolls around..
Probably either for Workupload or Mediafire.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
It was a tractor that Kazuma thought ran over him in Konosuba not Truck-kun, Truck-kun is The God of Isekai he sends heroes to worlds that need them.
So.
Tractor kun is kazuma.
Train kun is gantz.
Truck kun i dont know.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote