4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
A game of few text based that I like. Adding images made it even better but if there was a possibility for looping animations (I know needs work and time) of each position would be great addition. Still, very enjoyable.
I'm not sure, but I don't think Java Swing even supports animations. AimlessArt has expressed some interest in trying animation, but I don't think Night Games will be the place for it.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I'm not sure, but I don't think Java Swing even supports animations. AimlessArt has expressed some interest in trying animation, but I don't think Night Games will be the place for it.
Well, indeed Java is mostly text-image type. That AimlessArt is a dev or game? (Sorry for not knowing :D )

Mrow

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know why when I try to run this via Java, a screen flashes, then closes? Even running through cmd didn't work.

UPDATE: Running on Java v10.0.1, tried mapping it to the javaw.exe file, nothing's working.

2nd UPDATE: The erroe says "File too large"...anyone know hwo to fix this?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
AimlessArt is my primary artist. I've commissioned individual work from other artists, but he's the one doing regular work on Night Games.
Thanks for the info. I will check him out. Good artstyle is rare in a game these days. Most are rendered or made with 'paint'.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Does anyone know why when I try to run this via Java, a screen flashes, then closes? Even running through cmd didn't work.

UPDATE: Running on Java v10.0.1, tried mapping it to the javaw.exe file, nothing's working.

2nd UPDATE: The erroe says "File too large"...anyone know hwo to fix this?
Remove all java versions you may have, reinstall latest and try. DO NOT set program manually in any way., it's f*cked up. If this doesnt work, let me know so I can check for your problem.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
can someone upload the premium only art stuff?
silver bad seems cool about it.

Mrow

Sep 12, 2017
Remove all java versions you may have, reinstall latest and try. DO NOT set program manually in any way., it's f*cked up. If this doesnt work, let me know so I can check for your problem.
You are a lovely lovely person.

So tried that, this is the error I got

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\NAMEHIDDEN\Desktop\Test\NG.jar]
at jdk.javaws@10.0.1/com.sun.javaws.Main.prepareLaunchDesc(Unknown Source)
at jdk.plugin@10.0.1/sun.plugin2.main.WebStart.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at jdk.plugin@10.0.1/sun.plugin2.main.WebStart.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at jdk.plugin@10.0.1/sun.plugin2.main.WebStart.access$000(Unknown Source)
at jdk.plugin@10.0.1/sun.plugin2.main.WebStart$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: File too large
at jdk.javaws@10.0.1/com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
... 6 more

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I haven't seen that before. However, The first thing that jumps out at me is that you are running the jar with Java Web Start (javaws.exe) instead of the Java Platform SE Binary (javaw.exe). Try doing a right-click->Open With and find javaw.exe.

Mrow

Sep 12, 2017
I haven't seen that before. However, The first thing that jumps out at me is that you are running the jar with Java Web Start (javaws.exe) instead of the Java Platform SE Binary (javaw.exe). Try doing a right-click->Open With and find javaw.exe.
So tried that, program doesn't even react. No flashing, nothing opens.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
@The Silver Bard @Creepy ghost Thanks for all the help, actually managed to make it work with jarfix. Don't know how, but just gonna run with it lol
Glad to know it worked for you. Well, Java can be tricky. Before 2 or 3 days I tried to set up an old server of mine (L2) that works only with 1.6jre. You can imagine how greatly it fucked up my whole system as for .jar files. So the best solution was to remove everything, and reinstall latest 1.8 java. Anyways, happy fapping :D

Mrow

Sep 12, 2017
Not sure if bug or not? After each fight, Jewel asks if she can go back to the room with me, and I feel like there's supposed to be a prompt here, but I can only save or go to sleep

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if bug or not? After each fight, Jewel asks if she can go back to the room with me, and I feel like there's supposed to be a prompt here, but I can only save or go to sleep
Naw, it really is like that. It just suggests that you two continued your activities in your room.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I really enjoy this game. I just pledged and try out the Premium version; I really like the extra artworks. Also, I love the game mechanic and how interesting it was to move and interact with the surrounding.

p.s I just discovered that there is magic in this game. This get me really excited. (lol, after just watched some Naruto anime. I wish there was cloning magic in this game. This sound really overpower I guess. But maybe, it can come very useful when facing 2 girls at once) :winkytongue::winkytongue:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
hey The Silver Bard got a few questions:
1. will you add a option to play as a girl or/and futa?
2. why are the girls not using paizuri-titfuck skills?
3. will all skills have a cg picture for each girl?

11minuteman

Apr 8, 2018
If you can't animations working in swing, there are at least a couple ways to add a JavaFX component to something in swing. Hell if you let me know what kind of file format you would use I'd write you most of what you need; shouldn't be hard. You wouldn't need to commit to actually adding anything of course.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes