• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I found a game called 氷の上の妖精...
I messed with that on one of those quick flash game sites didn't know there was more of it, if you haven't played it I would highly recommend trying out Hizashi no Naka no Riaru (there is fully translated and uncensored version around).

Reactions: wuxin

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I'll try it in no time.
Also there's Rayn's other game mentioned earlier in the thread , there's a mini game that's a simplified version of Night Attack. Little real molesting but the same game mechanics are used. If you do try it use this .

I keep not recommending it as it's a bit of a messy game but I really like it (and current have it as my signature image).

Edit - Changed signature now.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
Also there's Rayn's other game mentioned earlier in the thread , there's a mini game that's a simplified version of Night Attack. Little real molesting but the same game mechanics are used. If you do try it use this .

I keep not recommending it as it's a bit of a messy game but I really like it (and current have it as my signature image).
Whats different in the modded one?

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone think the GPU usage is strange with this one? Never seen an idle game ramp up my gpu like this one does. And ppl said it was using heavy network to? Not sure but would a hidden bitcoin program do this? Looks like a cool game but it runs very hot lol.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Where do you put the 'neko' file? Is there a reason why my screen goes black or the sister keeps blinking in and out? Is there a way to fix it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where do you put the 'neko' file? Is there a reason why my screen goes black or the sister keeps blinking in and out? Is there a way to fix it?
The op says put it with the exe, but mines in the "Night Attack on Little Sis!_Data" folder and it's uncensored. Don't know about the blinking or Tentaculais's GPU though, mine runs fine (not sure if I downloaded it from here though).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can u make her cum? its impossible for me , im always at 90-95% max.
It's slow going towards the end (without cheating) but just keep rubbing her clit. Once she does cum waking her doesn't matter, so you can then play around.

Reactions: Galaxy1

xdarkstar

Jul 8, 2017
Unable to play the game for some reason, was wondering if someone could help. When I double click to open it, the game appears in the taskbar and the audio of her sleeping is playing, but clicking the window in the taskbar doesn't do anything. When I hover over the window in the taskbar for the preview, all I see is a black screen. Not sure if maybe I'm missing something obvious that is required to play games like these.

Jul 20, 2017
How the fuck do I keep finding this crap, why cant anyone on this site fucking tag shit properly!?!? Unless that bitch grows to be 8 fucking feet tall and has tits the size of my head (hair and all) she is NOT a god damn loli! I'm sorry but this shit fucking triggers me tag it right people PLEASE?!?!

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
How the fuck do I keep finding this crap, why cant anyone on this site fucking tag shit properly!?!? Unless that bitch grows to be 8 fucking feet tall and has tits the size of my head (hair and all) she is NOT a god damn loli! I'm sorry but this shit fucking triggers me tag it right people PLEASE?!?!
huh?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes